*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/2040739-Preconceptions-and-Preperations
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1856959
a quality-controlled interactive about life in a pudgy prep school
This choice: The Deliquent - Yumi  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Preconceptions and Preperations

    by: Unknown
Well, here I am, Yumi Katsuragi thought dejectedly. Another hell-hole full of prissy bitches to attend. Yay.

These were the thoughts going through the young Asian girl’s head as she looked up at the looming castle that was Buttercombe Academy. Really, it looked like something straight out of a gothic horror movie, the way the drab gray walls and tall spires jutted into the heavens. However, Yumi knew better. She had heard that this was one of those prestigious schools that catered to the whims and fancies of some of the richest upper-class snobs around. And she was about to join in. Joy.

Yumi pulled her gray sweatshirt tighter around her torso, keeping her hood down, as usual, which helped to show off her incredibly greasy and unkempt black hair. She was wearing jean shorts, and had a pair of black sneakers on. The young woman also sported a smirk, indicating just how unpleased she was to be on campus grounds.

The reason she had been shoved over here was because the last school she went to expelled her (fifth one so far). And for what? Kicking a bully in the shins and promptly delivering a punch to the gut. But really, she had it coming! The bully was incredibly obese, easily weighing in at over 300 pounds. And boy, did she make sure people felt it, since her specific form of torment was to use her massive weight to pummel students into submission. Whether it was using her hips to knock people on the floor, her belly to push people up against walls, or even sit on them!

If there was one thing Yumi hated, it was people that used such disgusting methods of attack. As she looked over her toned body, honed over years of martial arts practice, she shook her head. Real strength had to be built up through hard work and discipline; one couldn’t just throw their weight around and use hideous fat to their advantage. Thankfully, the girl turned out to be an utter weakling, allowing Yumi to show what was what before getting expelled, yet again.

As was obvious by now, the girl of Japanese descent was quite proud of her toned body. She had spent nearly her entire life training and becoming toned, to the point where she couldn’t remember a single time in her life where she was even flabby, let alone overweight. Nope, she was practically the poster child of strict discipline and physical fitness. Which made her all the more annoyed that she was going to a place like Buttercombe Academy.

While it was a very insular school, she had heard rumors of the place. Apparently, most people that lived within the imposing walls and gates were absolute blimps, both faculty and students. Granted, Yumi wasn’t prejudiced against fat people. No, what she hated much more was just how these people got so fat.

From what she could understand, this academy promoted a very decadent and lazy lifestyle, encouraging everyone to sit around on their asses all day and not do any work. Not to mention, most students were able to buy their way in just by waving some money around. Yumi knew what work was like, since the reason she was accepted here was because of her good grades, even though her family was more Middle Class. Granted, it was her parents that arranged for her to come here, thinking a boarding school would help her calm some steam, but still. She actually had grades to prove she was worthy to be here!

Granted, that came with its own complications. In her previous schools, hardly any of her teachers believed a delinquent could get high marks, and so they usually assumed she cheated. This always grated on Yumi’s nerves to no end; why did her not acting like everyone else automatically mean she was some sort of idiot?! Heavens help anyone who thought the same thing of her here! If they expected brawn, oh, she’d give ‘em brawn!

But really, none of that mattered. Considering Yumi’s track record, it’d only be a matter of time before she was kicked out of this school just like all the others. All she needed to do was put up with any ridiculous bullshit that came her way for a while, and within a week or so, she was home free.

With all these preconceptions as to what her new school life would be like occupying her thoughts, the Asian girl barely noticed when she made it to the giant front doors of the castle (yeah, she knew it was a school, but it still looked like a friggin’ castle). She pushed open the doors, carrying her luggage behind her.

Waiting in the foyer was…
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1856959-Buttercombe-Academy-for-Growing-Girls/cid/2040739-Preconceptions-and-Preperations