*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1863539-Shrunk-by-Me/cid/1321978-The-Beginning
by Trisha
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1863539
A mixture of role playing and interactive story.
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: Trisha
"Well, well, sleepy one. What do we have here?" I boom as you lie on my hand. "Congratulations on drinking that drink at the party last night. You would think you could trust me, but nah, you can't. I've kinda wanted a tiny person to play with a bit, and you seemed like an easy target." You, dazed, stand up on my hand with difficulty from the instability caused by flesh not being too firm. "If you'll notice, you're about 3 inches tall now, or about as tall as my hand. Just so you know, I have the ability to change that if it becomes necessary."

I continue, after placing you between my legs as I sit with them in a V on my bed, "Now, for some house rules: If you have to use the bathroom, you will tell me and I will take you to the bathroom; if you dislike something I am doing to you, you will deal with it; you will submit to my every whim under penalty at the discretion of my imagination." You cower as my voice booms over you. You stare up at my face, seeming to be quite high to you, like a large billboard. You notice I am already dressed in my tank top and jeans.

"Now then. I do have a home prepared for you, but first I figure I should make sure you understand my dominance." You look puzzled and scared as I suddenly roll off of the bed. You turn and see I'm dropping my pants to the ground and my panties after. I climb back on the bed. "Now you will do as I say: Get in."

You cower back, but trip on my blanket. "Not going to listen, I see. Well then, I guess you'll be penalized from the start." I grip your small body. Your head and neck stick out from my grip and you open your eyes to see my pussy coming at you. Your hearing is too distorted to understand what I'm saying as I slowly push you in. You get deeper and deeper until your entire body is inside me. You hear me moan as I rub my clit and juices start covering you. I feel your struggles and react by pushing you deeper inside. I feel your tiny body pleasuring me.

After some time I reach orgasm. I let out a small scream which hits you from all sides. Your world shakes as I convulse lightly. Then you feel yourself pulled out and tossed onto my bed. Without a word, I pick you up and drop you in my lizard tank, giving you some time to examine the world as I watch TV from my bed.

You have the following choice:

1. Your turn

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Trisha (UN: spongebob1234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Trisha has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1863539-Shrunk-by-Me/cid/1321978-The-Beginning