*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1864344-The-Body-Rebellion/cid/1324449-The-beginning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1864344
Bodies have a life of their own and decide to rebel against their heads
Chapter #1

The beginning

    by: Gavalar
(Note from Gavalar - Seeing as it has been almost 9 years since I started The Body Rebellion, I decided to go back & re-edit the opening chapter. I hope this new change will make the beginning of this saga easier & more enjoyable to read.)

It is Friday night and your band has just finished their set at tonights gig. You and your fellow band members finish storing your gear away backstage and decide to go join your friends whom had come out to see you play. You are particularly excited to see your girlfriend, Mikki, who has just seen you play for the first time. Mikki is 18 years old, slim, pretty and quite short but not as short as some people. She has B cup breasts and Blonde hair with purple and pink Highlights through it. You and your fellow band members, Owen, Jo, Ryan and George head out into the crowd in search of your friends.

You immediately spot Mikki running excitedly towards you. "GAVIN!!" she screams as she wraps her arms around you & grips you tightly.

"That was amazing! I didn't realise how good you guys were" she says.

"Thanks. I'm glad you came" you tell her before she reaches up to give you a kiss. You all then regroup with the rest of your friends. Among them are Shaun, Kyle and his girlfriend, Petra; Martyn and his Girlfriend, Catherine; then finally James and Kirsty.

After everyone greets you and your band members, you all decide to go out for drinks to celebrate a successful show. Everyone is having a good time, catching up on what each of them has been doing recently & just generally having fun. Meanwhile, you and Mikki are sitting together in the corner, staring intimately at each other. "I love you" you tell her. "I love you more" she replies. You both lean in for a kiss when suddenly something stops you both in your tracks.

You open your eyes wide in shock, only to see Mikki wide eyed too. You can't move. You try to lift you're hand but it won't budge.

"Mikki?" you whisper while trying not to let your tone give away that you are now trembling.

"Yes?" she replies in a similarly frightened tone.

"I can't move" you tell her.

"Niether can I" she tells you. You are shocked to hear this and look up to see that all of your friends are sitting perfectly still & silent with shocked expressions on their faces. Suddenly you feel your arms begin to rise from their resting positions, yet you lack any control over this action. As you look around the room you see that everyone else is doing it too in almost perfect synchronisation.

"Whats going on?!" Mikki screams, terrified as her body also moves freely of her will. You feel your hands grip either side of your head. You look over at Mikki who is beginning to freak out. It's hard to blame her as you are only just holding it together yourself. You then feel your hands pull your head upward for a few seconds before you are suddenly met with a feeing of nothingness below your neck.

You can feel the sensation of the palms your hands cupping your face, but your hands are now completely numb to you along with the rest of your body. Petra who had been sitting on the other side of the room lets out a scream. You try to look over with your currently restricted movement and manage to catch a glimpse of her head being lifted off of her body. You look down to see your head is now also being held over the now vacant neck of your body. You are terrified but also confused that there is no pain and no blood.

Soon, your head is lowered again until you feel your chin come to rest on top of the table you were sitting at. You can't feel anything below your neck except for the cold embrace of the metallic surface you now reside on. Your eyes refocus as Mikki's disembodied head is lowered onto the table facing you.

"Gavin, I'm scared!" she cries out.

"Me too" you tell her, not sure what to do.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gavalar (UN: gavalar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gavalar has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1864344-The-Body-Rebellion/cid/1324449-The-beginning