*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1866144-Naruto-New-Self/cid/1331067-Intro
by Chaos
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1866144
Naruto, while helping Kurenai clean her appartment finds a secret from his famaly's past.
Chapter #1

Intro

    by: Chaos
In the village of Konaha, Naruto Uzumaki is help Kurenai clean her appartment.
"Thanks for helping out Naruto," Kurenai says.
"Its no problem Kurenai-Sensei," Naruto says.
"It's been so hard sense Asuma Died" Kurenai says sadly.
While looking through the closet, Naruto finds a box hidden under some cloths. As he picks it up a note falls out. Naruto picks it and reads it out loud.
"What does Trigger Word: Red Eyed Pet mean" Naruto says loudly.
Confused by a suden slilece Naruto turn around to see Kurenai standing with a glazed look in her eyes.
"Kurenai-Sensei are you ok" Naruto says.
"Yes Master"
"Master why did you call me that"
"you said my Trigger Word Master."
"What do you mean" Naruto says confused.
"Master used a Jutsu on me and gave me several comands:
" What are the Comands," naruto asks confused.
"You love Asuma with all your heart. You will never betary Asuma. You will act like a Femenist but in privite be Asuma's sex slave," Kurenai lists blankly.
Naruto horified looks in the box in the box to see what else is inside. There he finds a scroll with the Uzumaki symbol on it. Naruto reachs for and a shock goes across jis body. This scroll was created by Aizan Uzumaki who planed to use the jutsu took take over the world. He was caught before he could use the Jutsu, but placed a seal on it to activete when a Uzumaki Thouchs it.
"You deserve power. You deserve women. You do not love anyone. All women belong at your feet. You do not fell any guilt at using this jutsu. It is your right to rule the world as a Uzumaki," a voice tells Naruto.
Naruto grins evily the and read the scroll. " Perform these hand signs and say Mind Control Jutsu" "Easy Naruto says"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chaos (UN: c856935 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1866144-Naruto-New-Self/cid/1331067-Intro