*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tsunade
  2. Other
  3. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1868227-Naruto-TG-Interactive/cid/2061048-Tsunade
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1868227
Naruto gets turned into a female character in various situations. 150 GP per chapter.
This choice: Tsunade  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tsunade

    by: Unknown
"Baa-chan? What are you-" Naruto started before a haze started to surround the area. "Eh?" He then got out.

"Naruto Uzumaki. . ." Tsunade started as a tick mark appeared on her forehead from the nickname. "Sleep until I order you to wake up." She then suddenly ordered in a calm tone.

Slightly confused, Naruto raised an eyebrow to that. "Baa-chan, what are you-?" He then started before he strangely started feeling exhausted. "W-What. . ." He got out. "What. . .is. . ." He barely questioned before falling face first into the ground.

Tsunade then smirked as she strutted over to the boy and placed him under her arm. "Step one, complete." She declared as she then left the area. "It's time for this brat's new training." She added in her mind.

You have the following choices:

1. Later that night

2. The next morning

3. Another time

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Draken546 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1868227-Naruto-TG-Interactive/cid/2061048-Tsunade