*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It begins.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1870316-Losing-Control-A-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/1346851-It-begins
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1870316
A young man starts to gain weight after a strange curse, but also changes in other ways!
Chapter #1

It begins.

    by: Bestestwriter
         The alarm clock went off in David's apartment as 10 AM flashed on. It was a Saturday, and David always got up that early on those days. David was a muscular young man of average height, having short black hair, no facial hair, and blue eyes. He was popular among the college student body, always having women lining up, any man that came up was usually pushed away. He remembered last night was a little hazy, it was a college kegger, and he got three blow-jobs from some hot babes, and managed to "do" two others.

         David's bedroom consisted of a single's bed, a dresser, a mirror, a weight set, and the floor was decorated with clothing and such, a window let natural light in. The walls were covered in posters of women in skimpy bathing suits, either laying on a car, or just posing in a suggestive manner, which was his style. The rest of his apartment was like his room, somewhat messy, and with weigh equipment in each room. Getting up, working out for an hour, and then taking a shower, David was soon finished, getting dressed in a pair of boxers, blue jeans, a leather belt, a tucked-in muscle shirt, a wrist watch, white socks, and his runners. Checking his phone, he got some texts from some of the girls last night.

         "Can't keep them waiting, I guess," he said with a chuckle, slipping on his sunglasses and went off into the warm sunlight.

         His main girlfriend, Sarah, was waiting at a park for him. She was a slim young woman with long brown hair. Currently, she was wearing a blue T-shirt, blue skinny jeans, a leather belt, and blue runners. David snuck up behind her and gave her tight ass a slap, Sarah gasping and looking to him before giggling and gave him a hug. He greeted his other girlfriends the same way, and was pretty good at it.

         A few hours later, David came home, feeling a little worn out from all the action that day, "Damn, those girls know what I like," he said, going to his cupboard, where he found a strange, grey cupcake. Figuring he earned it, he shrugged and ate it. The cupcake was sweet, but had a bitter taste. As he chewed it, not minding the taste, there was a sudden flash of light behind him. Looking back, there was a figure in a robe and hood, their face hidden by the darkness of the robe,

"Hello, David," the figure said in a female voice,

"Hey, who are you? And how do you know my name?" David asked, a little shaken as he stared at her.

"Silly boy. I am one of your ex-girlfriends. I wasn't impressed with your cheating while we were a pair, so I've decided to get some revenge," she said with a soft smirk. David was uneasy.

"What...how?" he asked.

"Simple. You adore your looks so much, I've decided to...change it," she said as David suddenly began to feel strange, having to hold onto the counter for support...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bestestwriter (UN: bestestwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bestestwriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1870316-Losing-Control-A-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/1346851-It-begins