*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Fun in the sun
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871073-MLPFiM-The-Princesses-and-The-Queen/cid/1349789-Fun-in-the-sun
by Forte
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1871073
Hot summer day at the beach..with 4 Anthro Royal beautys
Chapter #1

Fun in the sun

    by: Forte
Its summer time! Finally, you free from your high school duty's! no more homework, projects, that one teacher that just like to pick on you for the smallest thing, None of that!

Your plan as soon as you left that prison was to go home and relax for a few hours, have some lunch with dad & mom, then hit the beach with your buddy's. After dinner you call each of your friends, Scootaloo was apparently going to some sort of park off for the week to practice her scooter..figures. You then call Applebloom but she's helping her hot sister with a apple competition of the sorts. You nods and tell her good luck, you hang up the phone and sigh "Figures those mares are busy.." you mutter to yourself. You go to your closet and pack up some trunks & socks. As you put them all in your backpack you think to yourself how you need some *Human* friends..

"Funny.." you think to yourself as you get in your dads car, he trust you enough not to get a ticket. "How all my time in high school all my friends where ponies.." that time you said out loud. You put in the key and turn the car on, you wave a hand at your folks & pulls back into the street...with a bit of *vroom* you head off to your local beach

After maybe 10 minutes you reach the local parking area near the beach, there is barely any cars....but you do see some sort of carriage.. "Heh, some fancy pony must be having fun here" you say to yourself. You grab your towel, bag, cooler & umbrella. You somehow manage to carry that all down the stairs. as you reach the sand, you pretty much drop all the stuff on the spot. You takes some deep breaths and look around....no one....nopony is even here...

"Well, more for me I guess..." you mutters, you sigh & grab your things, you begin to walk over closer to the water & shore. You open up the umbrella and places it right in the sand, you then lay the blanket underneath their. Putting on your sunglasses and lathering yourself with sunscreen, you lay back on the blanket and relax....




Suddenly, after you closed your eyes for at least 2 minutes, you hear the sounds of feet or hooves walking on the sand, getting closer to you. You can't tell how many though. You slowly sit yourself up and take of your sunglasses....and are greeted to the most sexy & erotic mares you have ever seen.....

One mare, tall, dark blue skin or coat...wearing a black bra with three white strings that could pop at any moment with matching black panties, curvy hips, well-toned stomach, her ass-flank his plump shaped with black blot on there cheeks..with a crescent moon on them. Her mane flows back like a cape, sparkles with stars like if it was the very void of space. She also has a long horn, she also has a pitch-black crown behind her horn.

Second mare who's outfit is stripperific, shows so much of her dark-charcoal colored skin. The bikini is only hold by her shoulders, they barely cover her boobs well. Her breast size match's the Dark-blue mare...Her hourglass shaped hips best the Dark-Blue mare by-far. Her outfit looks like its been torn up by some rabid dogs. Hell you can see
her nipple pecking out of it. She too has a horn, though it looks very different than the ones you seen on other unicorns. Her belly shows of her physique, her abs stick out quiet well...she must work out. Her mane is long, silky, its colored dark cerulean. She too has a long cylinder shaped crown.

The Third Mare looks the most...petite. She reach's the shoulder length of the other two mares. He skin being a nice shade of pink, her breast are more saggy than well-shaped melons like the other two, her mane's color is a simple dark violet with moderate rose & pale gold streaks along it. Her horn doesin't match the length of the dark-blue mare, Her belly is fit, but only moderate compared to an athletic . Her bikini doesn't match up with the stripperfic-like look that of the charcoal-mare, a simple violet two-piece...very small two-piece that's trying hard not to snap off. You wont lie that she is more sexier than anypony at your high school...she even looks more of your age.

The last mare..her coat being a silky rich white, her mane flows like the other one with mix colors of blue,pink,green. Her breast are the biggest of the four, her melons are only being held back by her bikini that are only holding & covering her nipples, the *bra* doesin't even cover her huge amount of cleavage. Her body is down right sexy, it match's the dark-blue mare well, but her bellybutton seems to show its own cleavage. Her bikini is just two gold straps covering her boobs, you can even see the nipple perky in them. Her flank is hourglass shaped and her cheeks show a mark of the sun.

It took you a good while to realize that you been examining their body's for a good 3 minutes, they seem to have started chattering to each other as you checked them out.

The dark-blue skin mare's eyes narrowed, she looks over at the silky white one "Sister, what is the meaning of this? Thou heard you rented this spot for us four for today?" she ask the white-mare.
The white-mare looks at you with motherly eyes, you can feel like a motherly glow around her...she looks over at her *sister* "Oh I did, don't worry about that Luna, I put up a barrier around the beach so nopony and noone can get in~" she says in such a seductive tone. She then eyes you "I just let this one in, he looked like he can use some company" She finishes saying to the one known as Luna.

Luna rolls her eyes "Celestia please tell me your not doing something to the poor boy" she sighs out. <Celestia? Luna> you think for a bit. The charcoal-mare glares at the two sisters and snarks "Typical Celestia..." she then looks down at you with seductive look "But good thing then~ I could use some his love for my pleasure~". Your eyes widen, you slowly try to move back, apparently the pink-mare notices this and glares at the charcoal mare "Enough with that Chrysalis, you're scaring him.." she hiss at the mare known as Chrysalis.

Chrysalis grins at the pink-mare and leans her face close to her "Awww~ does little princess Cadence like the little human boy~" she cooes at the *Cadence*. Cadence's expression shows shock and embarrassment, she stammers "N-no! you witch! Besides! I have somepony else!

You just sit there on your blanket, looking at the mares. You looks at Celestia and ask "Umm, is it okay to ask who you are..please?" you says shyly. Celestia looks at you with that motherly smile & giggles "But of course~" She takes a step close to you, standing over you. She bows down...giving you a wonderful looks at her cleavage "I am Princess Celestia, Ruler of Day.." she then stands back up. Celestia looks over at her sister and eggs her to come closer. Luna sighs & right next to Celestia. She bows and speaks "And I am Princess Luna. Ruler of the Night" she finish's.

You blinks, you then look at them in shock "Princess??! Day & Night? You're the Royal Sisters!" you shout out. Celestia and Luna looks flattered & giggle.

You then point at Cadence & Chrysalis "Then you are there nephew Princess Cadence.. and you're the Queen of changeling Chrysalis"

They all look at you impressed, even Chrysalis claps her hands slowly "Well, not bad...I never meet a human who know who we are before" Chrysalis walks over to you and stands next to Luna.

Princess Celestia looks at you with a seductive look, she then waves her hand at Cadence to come over. Cadence reluctantly does so.

They all stand in-front of you in an order. To the left to the right, Cadence stands beside Luna with Chrysalis in the middle. Celestia stays to the right of Chrysalis.

Celestia starts to grin "Since you know us 4 well, I think we should reward you with are body's~"

"Waaaa?" you lets out

Luna & Cadence looks at her in shock & disgust, Chrysalis doesin't seem to mind, she even grins in anticipation . Luna looks at Celestia in a bit of anger "T-Tia! You can't just decide that for yourself!" she shouts, Celestia looks at Luna with passive stare "Luna, you need this. You havein't had any sort of sexual intercourse since you came back...and I'm sure Cadence needs this as well since somepony has been neglecting her~" Celestia's word cut through them like a hot knife through butter..

Luna blushes immensely and just stays quite "F-fine.." she says bashfully. Cadence rubs her arm in embarrassment . Celestia then looks at Chrysalis "I'm sure you're oksy with this" Chrysalis just scoffs "Sex is sex~ and it makes me feel soooo good~".

Celestia smiles & looks down at you "Okay young man...which on of us would you like to use for your pleasure~" Her enchanting voice makes it hard to just say no....but like you'd say no in the first place.

The 3 Princesse's & the Queen bump their breast against each other, there sexy body's touch as they look down at you....waiting for your answer..

Who will you chose?

You have the following choices:

1. Princess Celestia

2. Princess Luna

3. Princess Cadence

4. Queen Chrysalis

5. Tell them you want *ALL OF THEM*

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Forte (UN: gamerdude at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Forte has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871073-MLPFiM-The-Princesses-and-The-Queen/cid/1349789-Fun-in-the-sun