*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Contraband
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871443-Reeducation/cid/1352060-Contraband
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1871443
Living under an authoritarian matriarchy, you must be taught that mommy knows best.
Chapter #1

Contraband

    by: SillyBaby
"Do you have the money?" The man asks, his eyes dart around nervously.

You nod silently and hand over the wad of cash.

He quickly counts it then shoves a brown paper bag into your hands and disappears into the shadows without another word.

You make your way quickly back to your apartment, always looking over your shoulder , worried that someone might be following you.

Finally you get in and lock the door. Then you go to your secret hiding spot and carefully pull out the old Sony Diskman. It was very difficult to get and just as illegal as your growing collection of CDs.

You take your newest disc out of the bag, click it into place and shut the lid. You hear the disc begin to spin in the player as you put on the headphones. Then the music starts. The vocalist sings about sex, violence, drugs and rebellion, all the while using words that would get you arrested if you ever said them. Tanya was right. This was a great album.

Your friend, Tanya had introduced you to pre-Matriarchy music a little over a year ago. You were hooked instantly and ever since you managed to track down your own CD player you've been building a collection of your own.

Your enjoyment is interrupted by the doorbell. Then a loud voice calls your name. "Melanie Orwell. This is the Department of Supervision. We believe you are in possession of illegal media. Surrender yourself peacefully."

You try to remain calm and figure out what to do. You're only on the first floor so you may be able to jump from your balcony.

You have the following choices:

1. Surrender

2. Jump to the ground

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SillyBaby (UN: sillybaby at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SillyBaby has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871443-Reeducation/cid/1352060-Contraband