*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Oh Crap
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1874403-The-Demoness-and-You/cid/1362322-Oh-Crap
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Dark · #1874403
Your soul is owned by a red-skinned femme fatale from the fiery bowels of HELL! Public!
Chapter #1

Oh Crap

    by: dayaman
RING!

Your doorbell rings. You answer it.

"Hello, how may I help-?" You lose your speech as you notice that you are now staring at a beautiful woman with red skin and horns on her head. "Um..."

"Oh hello, my name is Flora Bane, and I'm going to be living with you."

"Um, why?"

"Because you're my bitch."

"I don't understand."

"Does this clarify?" Flora holds a group of papers.

"What the? Doesn't that look like the contract I signed last week?"

"It is. You signed it because you wanted more money, yes?"

"I still don't understand."

"Did you read it?"

"Hell no, who reads contracts anymore?"

"Funny you say 'hell', since I am from that place."

"Get out."

"Why don't you take a closer look at the contract."

"I think I will." You quickly skim through the contract, then notice what you signed. "Oh crap."

"Indeed."

"I seriously gave you possession of my soul for a year?!"

"8760 hours to be exact, though that number will feel even longer while I'm around!"

"Um, what are you gonna do to me?"

"Things you will like, mostly." Flora says seductively.

"Um, what things?"

"Depends. What DO you like? There are no wrong answers."

"Well, I like..."

You have the following choices:

1. "...woman's feet."

2. "...sex."

3. "...breasts."

4. "...tall women."

5. other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dayaman (UN: dayaman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
soodersooder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1874403-The-Demoness-and-You/cid/1362322-Oh-Crap