*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Begin the INSANITY!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1875531-Stranger-Q/cid/1365959-Begin-the-INSANITY
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1875531
It's where my time and space travelling Stranger meets and hangs with 90s Star Trek's Q.
Chapter #1

Begin the INSANITY!

    by: PsiWarp
The Stranger of Mankind was writing stuff about himself on writing.com in his timestarship's Library, in his private study on top of it, when Q showed up.
Q:"Where am I? Who are you?"
Stranger closed his laptop and held it in the crook of his arm:"I, for most intents and purposes, am the Strangeerr..... I've half-trapped you here, and I'd like to run around the universe with you, if you're up to it, that is..." Q:"Sure, I guess. But, where am I?"
Stranger:"Well, first, you're in my dimension and time-travelling starwarship."
Q:" Did you say...TIME TRAVEL?"
Stranger:"Yes, and it moves through different dimensions and realities. And universes. Sound good, Q?"
Q:"Yeah, Stranger. Sounds good."
Stranger:"Great! <Brings hands together> Well, then, we're going to have SO MUCH FUN!" He then snaps his fingers, and his casual T-shirt and jeans became his trademark golden power armor. He continues: " Now, this is going to be a grand old time, yeah?"
Q:"Alright, Stranger, sounds good. By the way, what you did with your clothes, are you-"
"Like you? A little bit, but not by much. Yes, I'm a telepath. I'm also an omnikinetic. Try to figure THAT ONE out! Ha ha ha ha ha, I crack myself up! Now, Q, let's have some FUN!"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The MADNESS begins!

*Noteb*
2. !, but different.

*Noteb*
3. Same as 2

*Noteb*
4. You pick

*Noteb*
5. Someone else gets to pick

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PsiWarp (UN: arbiter42 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PsiWarp has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1875531-Stranger-Q/cid/1365959-Begin-the-INSANITY