*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1876618-Shrinking-Hotel/cid/1369050-The-start
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by None
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1876618
At the annual 2 month fair, you begin to shrink.
Chapter #1

The start

    by: None
"Ahh, here we are, Meg. Our room, 2nd hallway, room 739" I said, relieved that we made it after three hours of driving by car.
"They should move the fair down south more, this is kind of ridiculous." Megan said, as she flopped down on the bed.
"I'll say. Wow, is it me or is it like crazy hot in here?" I checked the AC unit. "Wow, they left it off. Well, I'm gonna go take a nice and cold refreshing bath."
"A cold one? Pfft, good luck. I can never manage one." she said, checking herself out in the mirror. She and I were often considered the prettiest of the 4. Sierra just uses her body to her advantage. But, we were in no way conceited. "Wow, I sure do look tired... I think I'm gonna take a nap for a while."
"Ok, I'll wake you up when I'm out of the shower?"
"Sounds good!" She said as got on her bed. As I drew a bath, I remember reading an article about strange occurrences at this hotel. I didn't think much of it as I poured the bubble solution into the bath.
"Reducto-bubbles... Shrinks all your problems away...? Well, I'm not a stressed out person, maybe this will be twice as relaxing!" As I took my clothes off, and but my favorite dress and clothes on the toilet, I made a large splash in the water, causing the bubbly water to land all over my clothes, both the clean and dirty one. "Awww, man! Oh, well. Gives me more time to relax in here." I got in, and fell asleep for about 15 minutes. When I woke up, I was in much suprise to find out I was...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 5'2"

2. 5'0"

*Noteb*
3. 4'10

*Noteb*
4. 4'8"

5. 4'6"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 None (UN: andreza at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
None has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1876618-Shrinking-Hotel/cid/1369050-The-start