*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Where Am I?!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877355-Being-Shrunk-in-Ponyville/cid/1370997-Where-Am-I
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1877355
Ponyville looks a lot bigger...... oh, I'm smaller
Chapter #1

Where Am I?!

    by: Mr. Pickle
You are just waking up because you feel uncomfortable in the position you are sleeping in. It feels like you were sleeping on a rock. When you wake up, you realize, you are sleeping on a rock. You wake up confused and puzzled.
"How did I get out here?" you ask yourself as you look around and try to figure out where you are.
You pan around and notice there is a long stretch of dirt as far as the eye could see. You look behind you and you look in horror as you see a long wall of giant blades of grass.
"OH MY GOD!!" you say in shock. "I'M SHRUNK!"
Then you look at the grass then you, as you estimate you are no bigger then a half an inch. How did this happen? You can't remember a thing. You try to look even higher then the grass to see what is over it. And to your amazement, you see that you are not on earth anymore. You are in ponyville, half an inch tall, in ponyville. You begin to cry a little being you've always wanted to go there someday. But you don't think like this. So you try to look around to see what you can see anything familiar, and you see.............

You have the following choices:

1. The Ponyville Library

2. An Apple Tree

3. Sugarcube Corner

4. Fluttershy's Cottage

5. Nothing, You're in the Street

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. Pickle (UN: vancepar12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. Pickle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877355-Being-Shrunk-in-Ponyville/cid/1370997-Where-Am-I