*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1878252-Life-at-Giantess-High
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Tai
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1878252
What will happen to Tai a boy no taller that 3 inches when he is attends a girls school

What will happen to Tai a boy no taller that 3 inches when he is attends a girls school

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This story is based around a boy named Tai, he has a extremely rare medical case from when he was born where he will only grow to the size of 5 inches at best he gets older. However at present Tai is only 16 and is at the moment 3 inches tall so he still has some growing to do.
Tai is a new student to the Young Eve's high school for girls and he will find that many things will be happening that will in the end change his life. Tai is a orphan meaning that he that he will be living at the dorms at the school which would allow man different chances to appear for him.
The idea behind this story is that it can be both a type of love story between a girl and Tai or a sexual style thing for those who are more interested in hearing about Tai being tortured by a giantess school girl in many ways.
As I want this to expand as far as possible, I would like it if people will add to the story if they want. I am going to allow pretty much anything but try to keep the vore to a minimum since it would automatically mean that Tai would die with just a digestion which is kind of boring. I will also allow Tai to die as long as it is intersting to read. Plus feel free to add extra characters as you wish but make sure to give them a bit of a desciption when they appear so others know what the girl looks like.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1878252-Life-at-Giantess-High