*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Limo Of Possibilities
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1878457-A-Female-Celebrity-As-Your-Owner/cid/1374362-Limo-Of-Possibilities
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1878457
At 3ft tall you have nothing until a female celebrity takes you in.
Chapter #1

Limo Of Possibilities

    by: jdtd7197
At 3ft tall you never exactly had a normal life. Unlike most dwarfs you had the physical structure of a normal person. You stopped growing at about 3 or 4 years old and were pretty much an outcast. Your family thought something was wrong with you and once you reached 13, they disowned you out of shame. Screw them. But you did need them for food, drinks, shelter, love, care, etc. Also you never really had friends as people were rather embarrassed to be seen around you. Overall you kinda hated life, no one to be with in your life. At least you had some money from your account to fall back on.

A few years later you were pretty much the same as a few years before. Still desperate, but now you were on the edge. You had no money now as you couldn't get a job. No one would hire you. You were then walking down the road, feeling completely down, when a black limousine pulled over beside you. The driver got out and opened the door for the person inside. You saw a high heeled foot step out, and you then saw who it was. It was the female celebrity...

You have the following choices:

1. Rihanna

*Noteb*
2. Katy Perry

*Noteb*
3. Mila Kunis

*Noteb*
4. Beyonce

5. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jdtd7197 (UN: jdtd7197 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jdtd7197 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1878457-A-Female-Celebrity-As-Your-Owner/cid/1374362-Limo-Of-Possibilities