*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The start of a deadly game
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1879338-The-road-that-lies-beyond-death/cid/1377519-The-start-of-a-deadly-game
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Dark · #1879338
When you die, sometimes you're worthy of a second chance but what would you throw away?
Chapter #1

The start of a deadly game

    by: sonicbattler
Welcome to the UG! That's underground for those that don't know what that means. In this world, you take on the role of either a Reaper or Player in a game where everything is at stake.

If you have what it takes to carry out your task then feel free. Just remember eight rules:

1. Reapers can't directly take out Players unless the Composer says otherwise.

2. Reapers aren't allowed to force Players to take out their partners under any circumstance.

3. When a mission is given out, it doesn't matter who completes the mission as long as a Player completes the mission within the time limit.

4. When entering the Reaper's game, You must offer up a entry fee to participate.

5. If the Players reach Day 7 and beat the Game Master, they are evaluated by the Composer to see who is worthy of living again.

6. If a Player wants to, they can request to become a reaper but only if the Composer accepts their request.

7. If one of the Players is erased, the Player's partner will have seven minutes to pair up with a player that's by him or herself or risk fading away as well.

8.A player can imprint an idea into a person's head but it can only be one word at a time.

Just remember one important thing, you can't win this game alone. You have to fight alongside a partner. You can gain a partner by making a pact. I'll explain more once you get in.

For now, Choose who you are...

(For more information about this game, go to wikipedia and type in "the world ends with you" or just play the game if you want a more detail description.)

You have the following choices:

1. Player

2. Reaper

3. Game Master

4. Guardian

5. More

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sonicbattler (UN: dragon68 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sonicbattler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1879338-The-road-that-lies-beyond-death/cid/1377519-The-start-of-a-deadly-game