*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pick a Girl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1884281-Girls-Gain-Weight/cid/1400552-Pick-a-Girl
Rated: E · Interactive · Comedy · #1884281
Girls ranging from 14-35 gain weight
Chapter #1

Pick a Girl

    by: UnlimitedLine
Keara is a Caucasian (American) with long black shoulder length hair and a single blonde streak across the front. She weighs in at 90 pounds and is at the age of 14. Her weakness is fast food such as McDonalads or Burger King etc. She mainly wears super skinny jeans and a tight tank top. She wants to stay skinny but will she lose her will power when a new fast food food place opens up down the street?

Nikki is a Hispanic with short brown hair that falls half way down her neck. She weighs in at 137 pounds and is 22 years old. She loves all pastries even though it's already started to show on her figure. She has a small potbelly no bigger than a quarter of a volley ball. Her butt, hips and thighs fit into size 12 jeans while her breasts are a C-Cup. She likes to wear tight dresses. She's in denial with her gain so far but will that still be the case when her dad decides to buy a bakery and brings her sweets every day?

Madison is a blonde white girl with hair that drops all the way to the small in her back. She weighs 110 pounds and is 17. She's the perfect stereotype of a blonde. She's an idiot! She is a chearleader at her school and wears her uniform everywhere she goes. (Except in the shower and when she goes to bed of course). She loves all things sweet but has a special spot for chocolate. Will she keep her figure or will a few trips to the candy store give her some unwanted fat?

P.S Sorry for the change on Keara. She was originally supposed to be Caucasian but auto correct changed it without me knowing.

You have the following choices:

1. Keara

2. Nikki

3. Madison

4. More?

5. Create your own!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 UnlimitedLine (UN: unilimitedline at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
UnlimitedLine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1884281-Girls-Gain-Weight/cid/1400552-Pick-a-Girl