*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Plot
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1885126-Night-Of-The-Living-Dummy/cid/1403664-The-Plot
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1885126
Fred dress up like a dummy and gets trample in halloween unaware by the women.
Chapter #1

The Plot

    by: TrampleFantasy
Just passing on a fun idea, esp. if you live in a town like me where lot of late College/Sorority girls come out trick-or-treating.

I had this idea about 2 weeks before Halloween, just in time to set it into motion & make it happen.

My housemate Joe knew that I 'couldn't' be there on Halloween but was keen to help decorate. He appreciated the help. I had one idea that I in particular thought was a good one. Hoo-boy, was I right'

For the sake of keeping this to the point, I won't describe the rest of the d'cor, but it was great. The part that really matter, though: the 'dead' bodies. I made 5 of them, pretty realistic, really. They were life-sized, wearing either old flannels & jeans of mine, or a store-bought costume. Each of them had either a stuffed rubber mask over the heads or a stuffed ski mask. I have to say, they were pretty realistic'especially that sixth'

We have a porch with five steps to climb. On Halloween evening, one of these dummies was laid just beneath the bottom step. One was placed on the third step. The others were placed on the porch, just above the top step. I pulled the mask over my face, and laid on my back, closest to the door, parallel to the door, leaning up against the wall right under the door. My head was sideways, positioned just below the doorbell.

I was psyched. This was the first (and so far only) time I've tried anything like this, and all of the variables were running through my head. What if nobody comes? What if I'm found out? What if I guessed wrong & people just stepped around? What if'? What if'?

Looking out at the porch, though, my mind started to settle. I wouldn't be found out'these looked awesomely like dead bodies strewn about, and the lighting was dark (blacklights and one orange bulb). This house always attracted cuties, so I shouldn't have a problem here'the past few years we had a steady stream of people'I'd never heard of sorority trick-or-treating before, but I guess some of them do it on the way to the frat down the street. Awesome placement of our apartment, Joe, I had to think towards my roommate. And people couldn't step around'the bodies on the porch were so densely packed, that they'd HAVE to step on them to get anywhere near the door. So I waited.

what I realized was Amanda J, an incredibly hot young brunette MILF, holding her 2-year old who must have somehow already tuckered out but really wanted to keep going. At coming up the stairs, her little tyke got really scared. I did, after all, do a great job with the decorations. 'Aww, don't worry, sweetie,' she comforted him with, 'these are all fake, just big toys like we have at home!' He didn't seem like he particularly believed her, so she started stomping on each of them as she walked by. Now THIS was hilarious for the two-year old!! Mommy's stomping things, and things that look like people!!! When she came to me, she jumped up & landed with two feet on the side of my head next to the doorbell. I know must have let out a gasp, but it was covered by the sheer loud belly laughing of the kid, joined with the laughing of Amanda as she fumbled to keep her balance. She rang the doorbell and moved one foot to my neck. 'See, Matty?? It's just a toy. If it wasn't, I'd be doing some major damage here!!' And with that, she ground the toes of her sneakers hard into my neck. Believe it or not, I was honestly a little happy when Joe came to the door. After it opened, she moved to the right, now standing with one foot on my stomach and one on my groin. After a brief discussion of how realistic these dummies are (complete with a few more stomps and grinds) and how poor Matty (who now had tears of laughter in his eyes) had been scared at first, she said goodnight to Joe. As he closed the door, Amanda gave one more good jump onto each of the bodies (mine included of course) and left for the next house, laughing with her kid.

That felt great, but now I was starting to get a little worried'she was just one person; one person not paying as much attention to me as to her son. I was hurting a little (from the initial jump on the head), and had barely kept from moving. What would happen if there were more, and I were to involuntarily move? So far, both sets of people had jumped, and none of the sororities had been here yet'
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrampleFantasy (UN: tramplefantasy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrampleFantasy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1885126-Night-Of-The-Living-Dummy/cid/1403664-The-Plot