*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1887270-Grill-stone-of-Anger-Remake/cid/2169277-The-Start
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1887270
An unofficial remake. A magic rock furled by anger will grant wish to one who holds it.
Chapter #1

The Start

    by: password


One glorious day a teenage boy named Bill Grant was on his way to school. He was a very average guy with dark brown hair and a fairly slim body type that was neither especially ugly or impressive. He hardworking father, a kind, caring though sometimes overbearing mother and annoying. In terms of schools he was doing alright in school, he wasn't failing in any of his class but he wasn’t excelling in anything either.


Overall Bill had a very quiet calm, nice and uneventful life but that was about to change.


While walking down the street Bill spotted a small shiny stone lying in the grass next to the pavement. He didn’t know what complied to do so but, the moment he saw it, he walked over and picked. He turned around and discovered that on other side was an inscription on the other side, “Those who make a wish in angry while holding this stone shall have it granted.”


Bill raised an eyebrow, was that true could rock really grant wish? He smiled, of course not? This was obviously some kind of joke. But he did have to give credit where it was due, whoever had set this prank up, they were at least trying to be creative. Regardless it might be good for a laugh at so he pocketed the stone and carried onto school, he got as far end of the front lawn when suddenly…...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 password (UN: 23myguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
password has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1887270-Grill-stone-of-Anger-Remake/cid/2169277-The-Start