*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Waking Up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1888893-Just-Friends/cid/1422051-Waking-Up
by 124235
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Experience · #1888893
My girlfriend likes girls, and I'll do anything to be with her!
Chapter #1

Waking Up

    by: 124235
I regained consciousness but kept my eyes shut. Where was I again? My room? I couldn't remember the last place I was, but then it came to me. The park! No. That couldn't be it. I was lying on a soft bed. Kara must have driven me back to my -or her- house while I was asleep. Asleep?! Was I Emily now??

"SHIT!!" I jumped out of the bed, which was in Kara's room. My now higher, more feminine voice, confirmed my suspicions.
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012...

"Oh! 'Emily'! You're up!" Kara laughed. I could tell she was enjoying herself. She sat on a chair in the opposite side of my room admiring my body.

"No. No. No. No. No. No. No. Change me back!!" I was panicking.

"Jack!" Kara interrupted my freak-out.

"What??!!"

"Calm down, Jack."

I became silent and slowed my breathing. "Look at me..."

"Oh, I sure am!" Kara smiled. She motioned for me to sit back down on the bed with her. "You'll make a great Emily, ...Jack."

"But what if I can't change back? What if you lose the pendant?"

"Jack, if I kept it safe all these years, what makes you think I'll lose it now?"

"I guess you're right. So I'm Emily now, for the next month?" I delicately stroked my boobs, admiring every litte detail on Emily's smooth skin.

"You bet you are! I'm gonna call you Emily from now on." Kara said.

It was quite a feeling. I felt like an intruder in my own body, but at the same time, I couldn't stop thinking about putting it to good use. "I don't have anything to wear."

"That's an easy fix." Kara once again pinched her pendant with her left hand and pressed her right hand into Emily's soft, pillowy chest. In a matter of seconds, I was wearing a white flowery bombshell bra and tight pink corset-type thing (I had never seen one before, but I sure approved). This got me giddy with excitement.

"Wow! I never... I'm actually Emily! I'm a chick -through and ...through!" I squealed with joy. I felt like giggling uncontrollably! http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012...

"Haha! 'Emily', that's ..um.. quite a reaction!"

"Well, put yourself in my shoes. I have both Emily's and your (I winked my eye) body all to myself. That's what I call a good day!"

Kara was practically drooling over Emily's luscious ultra-feminine body at this point. "And it's a pretty good day for me to." She said with the hungriest eyes I had ever seen. I felt like an ornament, but I didn't care. We lay down on the bed together and shared a long kiss.
http://retroeuropeanporn.com/images/astr...
^That's me on top.

You have the following choices:

1. We continue kissing...

*Noteb*
2. Kara teaches me the ropes.

*Noteb*
3. Something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 124235 (UN: 124235a at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
124235 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1888893-Just-Friends/cid/1422051-Waking-Up