*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Summer Gain
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891376-Jakes-Summer-Weight-Gain/cid/1427074-Summer-Gain
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #1891376
-17 Year old High School Student Jake Has A Hefty Summer and Puts on a Few Holiday Pounds-
Chapter #1

Summer Gain

    by: TheFatterSprouse
Jake: http://abload.de/img/imagedfi4n.jpg

Jake's alarm clock blared, it was 7:30am.

By far the earliest he has been awake all summer. The vacation was now a little over half way through, Jake had been living well. A long break from basket ball, no working out and eating whatever, whenever he had pleased.

Jake was having the summer of his life, and it was beginning to show, he had put on a "little" weight. He had no idea how much, but he definitely noticed it was there, his previously flat stomach was soft and rounded out, hanging over his waistbands and jiggling slightly when he walked.

Jake grunted as he rolled onto his side to shut off his alarm clock. "Fuck" he thought as he raised his arms up over his head, "this is way too early."

He stared up at the ceiling and put his hand on his belly, he rubbed it and gave it a slight jiggle.

"But I guess I'mma have to get up if I want to do something about this" he groaned to himself.

He rolled onto his side again and out of the bed, he hit the ground with a louder thud than a few months ago.

He was wearing nothing but a pair of loose, light blue boxer shorts. His stomach hung over the waistband and wobbled slightly with each step he took, his arms and legs were still relatively toned in comparison.

You have the following choices:

1. Breakfast

*Noteb*
2. At The Gym

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheFatterSprouse (UN: dylan15 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheFatterSprouse has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891376-Jakes-Summer-Weight-Gain/cid/1427074-Summer-Gain