*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1894365-magic-applehow-does-it-change-you/cid/1437692-begining
by fer
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1894365
This story about a guy who met a strange old woman who gave him a magic apple.
Chapter #1

begining

    by: fer
This day, like many others started as usual with the exception of what was quite sunny and the mood was very good, but not very long just for breakfast mother read me another notation that I have to do and how to behave in order to become a real man.
But even that's not really spoil my mood. After breakfast, I tossed notebooks and books in a backpack and tried to quickly jump out of the house, I managed without incident, probably 'cause I had school.
I ran out of the house as it was not hard to guess missed the bus. Day got better and better. I was late to school. slapped remark rinse my brain, and put into a class. first two lessons were normal, without incident, I looked at the girl in the class that I really liked, but I'm too shy to approach her. Her name was Ann Sammers. She seemed so airy and light, her hair the color of wheat fell to her shoulders and framed her pretty face making it even more attractive, beautiful light blue dress that emphasized her great figure and is not very big breasts, size b. On her feet, which are eye-catching and not just those that tucked dress had beautiful small heeled sandals.
But all good things comes to an end someday, and this is no exception. The bell rang and my fairy flew away with her friends and I will continue to "wonderful" day that began in the morning. At first I fought Mike Sanders tried to grab my pocket money, and at the last lesson, I discovered that my notebook with homework was spolied by my sister. All pages were in pictures. Because of them, it was impossible to make out the homework. The teacher was also in a bad mood, which has happened very often lately.
I say that it was made by my little sister. but this mean nothing to her and she said that I needed to take better care of my belongings, and made me write in small letters on the entire blackboard the phrase "I will take better care of my things" as a punishment.
I returned home in a very bad mood:
bad grades, a bruise on his eye, stayed after school, could not get back to Anna, and in the end only when I was walking and thinking about my poor life, I poured a bucket of water out the window. so I started to curse the day. and walked all irritated and angry. Standing at a crosswalk old woman came up to me wearing a green dress and pointy hat and asked to move across the road. I already wanted to say all that I think about it, but the remains of conscience does not permit. I smiled through the force all wet and turned her evil for which he was rewarded with an apple. With the words "it can fulfill your every desire." "Crazy," I thought. but Apple took it and went home. stop before reaching the house, I met Anna, who saw me excitedly merged
"what happened?"
I could not talk to her normally. and the answer was so sharp.
having called a fool she ran home.
and I'm calling myself a lot worse went on.
coming home and seeing my sister, I wanted to tell her what I think about what she did but my mom saw the tears on her face screamed at me and forced to wash the dishes and clean the kitchen. Trying to say that I had a hard day and I did not deserve this, she said, I also have the day was not easy.
quarreled so I hid in my room.
Lying on the bed I noticed apple, which gave me an old woman, and I thought, "may be true" has decided to make a wish.
which make a wish?
outgrowth? to feel like a different person? avenge my mother that she understood what I felt?
Learn more about Anna to win her heart? which make a wish? the hundredth time I asked myself.
it might still be famous to nothing need.
Long thinking about this problem I have come to the conclusion that must be addressed, and deeper breath anticipating something extraordinary, I made ​​a wish.

You have the following choices:

1. body swap

*Noteb*
2. possesion

3. transform

4. your choice

5. your choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 fer (UN: fer1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1894365-magic-applehow-does-it-change-you/cid/1437692-begining