*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pokemon style!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1896115-Hu-mon/cid/1441806-Pokemon-style
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Runic
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1896115
If you played pokemon or Digimon, you know where this is going.
Chapter #1

Pokemon style!

    by: Runic
Now lets begin, are you male or female?

*Important to know. You must only have one set of Digimon/pokemon for each type of it just to avoid one of those continuous loops of characters that stack up and I have to delete.

Also note that you don't have to put battle sequences and adventures for all the characters, it could be like a life with the humons hanging out or something! ALSO note that the humons are not like humans in reality, they are diffrent, very diffrent with diffrent types and species of humons, let your imagination run wild, but not that wild because they are esscentially humanoid/human, but they are altered and differed over the years.

Edit* The bestiary!
Edit#2* The move book (Note that Humons can have more than 4 moves)

You have the following choices:

1. Male

2. Female

3. Bestiary

4. Move book

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Runic (UN: runicwolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Runic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1896115-Hu-mon/cid/1441806-Pokemon-style