*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Press Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897233-Karins-gaining-adventure-Rated-M/cid/1445122-Press-Start
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1897233
A strange Pokemon Spin-off for 3DS about a VERY fat futa Gardevoir named Karin
Chapter #1

Press Start

    by: Therealfake
With glee-and suspicion as you wonder how your closet fetish for fat girls and fat girls with dicks has been made public-you open the game case. In front of the game guide booklet is a note, addressed in your name. When you open it, the note reads as follows,

"Dear sir or madam, we hope you enjoy this fan made Pokemon game we have made for people who share our interest in fat women and futas. This game has been sent to only a few people and while we did read and use some code from the other Pokemon titles on DS, it is, for the most part, an unofficial fan-game. Please enjoy and have fun with your fat, promiscuous Gardevoir mate!"

A fan game? You wonder what kind of quality to expect from it as you place the game card into the 3DS slot and flip the power switch. The game starts up with no flashy intro, just a title screen with a silhouette of what looks like...a large mountain? Oh! Maybe this is the form of your Gardevoir who you're supposed to meet in game! But...will she actually start out as big as she looks? You start the game inside your house in what is called, by a prompt in the top screen, Saulroa Town. The graphics are quite impressive for a fan game, making use of how the 3DS basically has the graphical capacity of a Sega Dreamcast and your character's sprite is quite detailed and smooth! You make your trainer-who was auto selected as a female oddly enough-walk downstairs. As per usual in Pokemon games, your mother is sitting by a table near the TV in the living room.

"Good Morning!" Your Mother says to you. "Oh have you heard? They say a strange Gardevoir has been spotted nearby. What's that? Why is she strange? I don't rightly know because I haven't seen her."

You take a moment to admire the quality of your mom's sprite, her bobbed crimson hair and what looks to be a pair of rather large breasts that actually jiggle as she turns to talk to you. However, you soon leave the town. The layout is similar to many starting towns, two houses-one for the main character the other for the rival character-a lab in the south and the route to the next town to the north. As you try to leave town, a girl with medium length tomboyish blue hair wearing a hoodie unzipped at the front revealing a T-shirt with a Pikachu on it, ratty jeans and low-top sneakers walks over to you.

"Hey!" She says. "What are you doing, looking for that weird Gardevoir?"

A prompt comes up on the bottom screen, one message that says yes and the other says no. Feeling your genre savvyness kick in, you touch your stylus to the message that says yes.

"In that case be careful" The Tomboy says. "Everyone knows wild pokemon dwell in tall grass."

You realize you are given control of your character once more as you move into the tall grass ( which is rendered quite well ). You hear a Gardevoir cry and a '?' appears above your character's head. You walk forward a few more steps and hear the cry again, and the same emote pops up over your character's head. The third time, when you're standing in a large patch of tall grass, wondering when the Wild Pokemon will come, you finally see a Gardevoir ahead. However, she has fuchsia eyes, glasses and...a cock. A big cock. And in addition to that she is...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Therealfake (UN: therealfake at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Therealfake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897233-Karins-gaining-adventure-Rated-M/cid/1445122-Press-Start