*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897851-Fantasy-Control/cid/1446730-The--beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1897851
You are an average horny 18yo, your name is Josh and your wildest fantasy comes true.
Chapter #1

The beginning

    by: johnluvfeet
Josh awoke one night horny, he had a dream that he was making out with himself, weird he knows, but Josh being bisexual loved his own body. Well as he thought about this dream he suddenly felt movement next to him in bed, He turned to see his own body laying in his same pjs next to him. His body acted like it was still sleeping but it's eyes were open, no emotion. Josh decided to try something, Lift your arms" he said, and his cloned body did so, Josh's cock was already fully erected, Josh then wanted to play wit his clone body, he told it to rub him with it's feet as Josh loved feet and his own feet. Josh was in heaven and orgasmed quickly, and his body kepted going until told to stop. Josh then has his body suck him off too but he went on and had the night of his life. Once tired Josh fell asleep in the arms if his clone body and then had more dreams, now these dreams were not only on jhis own body but his family's now too. Josh is in for some fun.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 johnluvfeet (UN: johnluvfeet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
johnluvfeet has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897851-Fantasy-Control/cid/1446730-The--beginning