*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Which Diva Do You Want?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1898415-WWE-Divas-ENF/cid/1448563-Which-Diva-Do-You-Want
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1898415
Five of our favorite (or not so favorite) WWE Divas end up naked and embarrassed.
Chapter #1

Which Diva Do You Want?

    by: Voltros
Kelly Kelly- She was an exhibitionist for many years, but now she wants to prove herself as a capable wrestler. Unfortunately, she hasn't learned how to completely control her exhibitionist tendencies and sometimes she just can't help herself. She knows if she just blantantly strips naked no one will ever take her seriously so she waits for opportunities to "lose" her clothes, and tries to make them look like accidents.

Christy Hemme- She just got a contract with the WWE after winning the WWE Raw Diva Search and she couldn't be more excited. Being the new girl she is very naïve and prone to being pranked by the other Divas.

Eve Torres- She thinks she's above the other Divas just because she's the assistant to Smackdown General Manager and the current Divas Champion so she has to be put in her place.

Melina Perez- She hasn't had the best of luck lately. Not only has she been losing matches, but her clothes as well and it usually leads her to embarrassing situations.

Trish Stratus- She's considered the greatest Diva in WWE history. While she does try to not let this fact go to her head the other Divas feel it's their duty to make sure she stays humble.

You have the following choices:

1. Kelly Kelly

2. Christy Hemme

3. Eve Torres

4. Melina Perez

5. Trish Stratus

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Voltros (UN: z678vash at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Voltros has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1898415-WWE-Divas-ENF/cid/1448563-Which-Diva-Do-You-Want