*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your secret fantasy.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1905607-You-Want-To-Shrink/cid/1476163-Your-secret-fantasy
by goat65
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1905607
Shrinking/Microscopic fantasy.
Chapter #1

Your secret fantasy.

    by: goat65
The morning light shines into your bedroom, as you slowly open up your eyes, and begin to wake up. Your girlfriend has already left for work, and you sit up in bed pondering what to do on your day off. You shuffle over to your computer, and switch it on, soon finding your favorite website Shrinkingstoryfantasy.com. You pull up the new story section and begin to browse the newest stories on the site, a tent soon forms inside your pajama pants.

You have had a shrinking fantasy as long as you can remember, reading books, and watching movies about becoming tiny and you longed to someday be able to shrink yourself. Your hard-on perks up at the thought of being tiny, and having your giant girlfriend play with you. Or having the both of you shrunk down, and having some crazy tiny people sex. Your girlfriend, on the other hand, has no idea you feel this way, nor does any of your friends or family. You wonder what she would do, if she found out this secret about you. Part of you hopes that she would feel the same way, but you havnt got the courage to ask her. The two of you have been dating for 2 years, and you would like to ask her to marry you someday too.

You continue to browse the stories, till one catches your eyes, and you begin to read, slowly stroking your cock through your pajama pants. The story is very good, and soon you are lost in the fantasy, and begin to build towards orgasm. The part of the story where the couple shrink unaware while they are having sex causes you to blow your load, and a wave of eurphoria climes over your body as you shudder. Your hand bumps the mouse in your excitement, and the web page scrolls down to a new link you havent seen before. Catching your breath, and cleaning up, you move the mouse over the link and click on it.

Do you want to shrink?, the headline of the site read. Have a fantasy of becoming small? Your attion now perks up as you began to read further. Shrink Labs Incorperated, needs volunteers to test new size changing technology for government use. No experence needed, will have to pass health exam. Monetary compensation for those willing to become test subjects. Two week trials now forming. Apply below on the site link.

You cannot belive what you just read, and quickly reread the page. "How is this real?", you think to yourself after reading it a third time. "It has to be a joke." You continue scrolling down and click on the link. A multi-question form pops up, followed by a brief disclaimer that you read through, and suddenly become worried. Test subjects who qualify, will become property of Shrink Labs Inc. for the duration of the experement. They may not back out of the experement once the contract has been signed, and they may not break the terms of the contract.(see next page for contract terms.) Technology is new and untested, so apply at your own risk.

You cannot belive that your fantasy might soon become true. You click on the next page, and rear over the contract. Twenty minutes later, you push back your chair, and begin to comprehend your possibilities. There was so much to think about, and so much to consider. Do you fill out the application. What about your girlfriend. If this happens, you know the risks. There is a chance you might not return to normal size. Should you tell her about the website, and your secret fantasy. You decide to........
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 goat65 (UN: 1965c at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
goat65 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1905607-You-Want-To-Shrink/cid/1476163-Your-secret-fantasy