*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1910140-A-world-without-sickness/cid/1494385-The-Beginning
by MC
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1910140
The common cold was extinct until a scientist who may be a little mad brought it back.
Chapter #1

The Beginning!

    by: MC
“It is complete. Now for the fun part.”

A young man said to no one in particular. He made his way upstairs with his briefcase, leaving his lab behind him. He grabbed his coat to stay warm and made his way outside, joining the many people on the street.

He thought to himself, “Who should I pick to be my lucky guinea pig. Maybe the cute fox girl in the bookstore I just passed? Perhaps the burly looking red reptile? Or maybe I should stick with someone human. That petite girl with pink hair could do or maybe the lanky guy with spiky hair standing next to her? Any of them would be perfect incubators and spreaders of my creation.”

His creation was the resurrection of the common cold virus, something the world has been free of for decades. And he's just about to reintroduce it to the world. Who will be his target?

You have the following choices:

1. Foxy female

2. Reptilian male

3. Human female

4. Human male

*Noteb*
5. Writer's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MC (UN: megacycle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MC has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1910140-A-world-without-sickness/cid/1494385-The-Beginning