*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913256-Monster-High-Requiem-for-a-Scream
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1913256
You attend Monster High for a fresh start and finding love. You past can still haunt you.

You attend Monster High for a fresh start and finding love. You past can still haunt you.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You step into the role of Patch Sands, a normie/Human attending Monster High. While everyone believes you are from out of state, in truth you are from a parallel universe, one where monsters don't exist but is far ahead of the current time. In your homeline, your parents are responsible for several horrible events then took their own lives to avoid punishment. The masses demanded someone pay for the crimes and demand you stand trial for the crimes. In secret, your god parents sent you to the monster high universe to hide and start a new life.

Rules:
+Sex is allowed and encouraged for all orientations, just try not to break up any canon couples.
+Fetishes can be allowed such as vore, just ensure there is a romantic edge to it.
+Patch can die, but return by downloading into a new body.
+Attempt to create paragraphs or solid entries.
+Have fun
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913256-Monster-High-Requiem-for-a-Scream