*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Welcome to Daycare Duty (Magical Edition!)
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1916034-Daycare-Duty-Magical-Edition/cid/1518994-Welcome-to-Daycare-Duty-Magical-Edition
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Interactive · Young Adult · #1916034
This is a Magical Edition of my original Daycare Duty story in "Diaper Stories"
Chapter #1

Welcome to Daycare Duty (Magical Edition!)

    by: Xenarus
Welcome to Daycare Duty Magical Edition!


The guidelines are the same, except now MAGIC is involved! But only a certain type of magic.

This type of Magic includes:
-There is an infinite amount of diapers (So there is never a short supply unless for a specific reason in a story)
-Unlimited amount of Laxatives (Again, unless for a specific reason in a story and they can be removed by ADULTS ONLY or stolen by other kids)
-Kids can never stop pooping! (They can go FOREVER)
-Diapers never leak or blow up unless for a specific reason (They can grow to be any size, the size of a car, bus, room, house, etc [Just try to keep it SEMI-REALISTIC!])
-Never Ending Diaper Pale (Unless in specific story!)
-Unlimited amount of kids (MILLIONS! MILLIONS!!!)
-Size Change (They can grow as big as there diapers can get!)

This type of Magic does NOT include:
-Any sort of Regression or Progression on ANYONE (Mental...Physical... EX: The kids CAN grow as big as they want, but they can't shrink back to normal size for a couple chapters, and try not to make them grow often, and they can't shrink any smaller then human size)
-Any sort of pixy, fairy dust shit that doesn't have ANYTHING to do with diapers
-Flotation devices... Shrink Rays... Nothing TOO out of the ordinary

If you have something that isn't on this list PLEASE EMAIL ME AND DO NOT DIRECTLY ADD IT TO THIS STORY. If I find anything that I don't like, I HAVE THE RIGHT TO DELETE IT!

Other rules:
-The only people that can be diapered ARE THE KIDS! I can not stress this enough, we are on high supply of adult diaper stories. I want to keep this to the kids only!
-No abruptly ending the story! You can put "Other" or "Reader's Choice" EVEN IF YOU HAVE NO IDEAS. If you really do wish to end the story (For Example: It's your story that you created with a legitimate story line and everyone who has contributed to it has agreed it should end) then email me about it and we will talk. Other then that, "Other" and "Reader's Choice" will do just fine!
-Please make sure all options are available, this kind of ties in with the other rule. We don't want our fellow readers feeling forced to go one way. Interactives are made so you have more then 1 way to go always! If your out of ideas "Other" or "Reader's Choice" will at least keep it open for anyone who has different ideas for the story.
-The Kids that are being diapered CAN NOT BE OLDER THEN AGE 7 (0-7 IS THE AGE LIMIT)
-ONLY TEACHERS CAN CHANGE DIAPERS! In this story, the kids aren't smart enough to know how.

We hope these rules encourage you to add more then inconvience your thought process.

That being said, lets get on with it! What type of kids are you watching today?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Xenarus (UN: xenarus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Xenarus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1916034-Daycare-Duty-Magical-Edition/cid/1518994-Welcome-to-Daycare-Duty-Magical-Edition