*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1916045-The-skinsuit-app/cid/1950309-It-begins
by Pss
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1916045
App that turns people into skin suits
Chapter #1

It begins

    by: Pss
you Are walking home from school on a typical Thursday. Looking through your phone you spot a random app called suit Navi download on to it. So wondering what it was you open it up when the text box Starts instructing you how the app works and has you choose a feature to start out with. After scrolling through the currently available features you choose the reality altering feature which functions by phasing you and the target out of sight and mind until the target is put on or they are returned to normal. The next sentence in the text box is find a target as the camera on your phone is linked to the app. You check your surroundings and sight someone coming out of the public toilets on the park your currently in. You immediately recognize it aa girl that goes to your school named Julian eff. Julian is a 5'1" with brown eyes, dirty blonde hair, b cup breasts with little curves and is wearing purple collared shirt with a floral pattern skirt and flip flops. See that she is the only person around right now you point your phone at her and press the button on the screen. Feeling a wave of tingling go over you told you the reality altering has happened. Walking over you see that the suit was just Julian's body from the neck down and you pick it up head right into the bathroom so you can see yourself in the mirror with it on. Putting on the suit you notice how stretchy it is considering the hight difference between you and Julian was pretty significant. With it on you suddenly notice the room grows a bit larger, you feel your hips expanding and your dick changing into a pussy. As your assaulted by wave after wave of pleasure until finally it stops. You look in the mirror to see your head on Julian's body as you gap in aw as you look yourself over. This is pretty neat as you feel surprised Julian's voice come out instead of your own. So after a few quick poke and grasping at your current breasts,vigina you take off the suit place it back where you transformed it returning Julian back to normal with out her noticing a thing. Now you ponder what to do next as Julian walks off.

You have the following choices:

1. Use it on family

2. Neighbors

3. School

4. Other places

5. All functions gain able form lvl

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Pss (UN: pss15 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Pss has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1916045-The-skinsuit-app/cid/1950309-It-begins