*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Rude Awakening.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1918981-Pokegirls-Into-the-Unknown/cid/1530673-A-Rude-Awakening
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1918981
A land filled with Pokegirls, and you are the only male.
Chapter #1

A Rude Awakening.

    by: Phazoid
"Uuugggghhhhh" You groan as you lie down, your eyes glued shut. You knew you shouldn't have stayed up so late partying. But of course, the alcohol I'm your head convinced you otherwise.

You are Daniel Redock, a 22 year old college student. You may not have the best grades, but what you lack in smarts, you make up for in personality. You are a bit popular on campus, but you are still interested in Japanese culture and media, mostly manga, anime, and video games. This doesn't stop you from having a good time though.

Last night you were invited to a party, and though you can't remember much, you know a lot of beer was involved. Your head pounds at the hangover you have.

You manage to peak open your eyes, but can't make anything out. You push a hand down and feel a bit of dirt beneath you. You place a hand on your head, trying to suppress the throbbing headache. "God what a night."

It was then you looked up as your eyes regained focus......

You have the following choices:

1. A Mountain Area.

2. A Forest.

3. A Field.

4. An Island.

5. Outside a City.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Phazoid (UN: phazoid3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Phazoid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1918981-Pokegirls-Into-the-Unknown/cid/1530673-A-Rude-Awakening