*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It Begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919231-SoCalScribes-10th-Anniversary-Adventure/cid/1531408-It-Begins
by Jeff
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Activity · #1919231
Help tell the story of how SoCalScribe arrives at his 10th Anniversary Gala!
Chapter #1

It Begins...

    by: Jeff

The real story of how Jeff got to his anniversary gala starts the day before. As everyone knows, February 14th is also Valentine's Day, so in addition to all of his planning and preparation for the festivities on the 15th, he also has to make sure that he does V-Day right for his wife. Unfortunately, he has to work on Valentine's Day. Thoughtful as always, he arranged to have flowers delivered to his wife during the day, and plans on taking her out to dinner at her favorite classy seafood restaurant when he gets home from work. After dinner, he and his wife plan to share a quiet night at home and then he'll wake up on Friday ready to go to his anniversary gala.

But first, he has to get through Valentine's Day. His alarm goes off in the morning and he...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jeff (UN: jeff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jeff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919231-SoCalScribes-10th-Anniversary-Adventure/cid/1531408-It-Begins