*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919750-Living-her-life-one-hour-at-a-time/cid/1533274-start
by thonan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1919750
You discover a remote that puts you in a new body for one hour. can be used mutiple times
Chapter #1

start

    by: thonan
Your name is Jake Fredricks and you are the middle sibling of your family at 16 years old. You have a little sister named Cassandra, who is 12 years old, an older sister named Jennifer, by everyone calls her Jenny, who is 18 years old. You friends say Jenny is hot, but you were never certain if it was a joke or not. She was mean to you, so paid little attention to her. You and Cassandra however, were best friends and helped each other out. Your mom was 34 and her name was Julia. You are walking home from school one day and you spot a strange looking remote. You pick it up and take it home to examine it further. Upon arriving home, you realize it only has one button. Someone enters the hallway to your room and startles you. You turn around and hit the button, while aimed at the person. The person who walked in was...

You have the following choices:

1. Your mom, Julia

2. Your sister, Cassandra

3. Your sister, Jenny

4. Your friend, Laura

5. a stranger

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 thonan (UN: thonan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thonan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919750-Living-her-life-one-hour-at-a-time/cid/1533274-start