*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1922596-possession-pendant/cid/1545876-start
by thonan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1922596
you find a pendant that allows you to possess other people's bodies indefinately
Chapter #1

start

    by: thonan
Your name is Joseph.... well that was your name. Right now you are Jasmine, your 18 year old sister. You see, you were walking through the park earlier and a man walked up to you and gave you an pendant. He said it had amazing powers and walked away. You started walking home and got chased through town by some gangsters. You were all torn up and dirty, so you though of the people who had it better than you. Your first thought was Jasmine your sister, who was at home asleep because she had the day off, while you hadn't. You, in a depressed voice said, "Ya know what, I wish I was Jasmine!" while you were holding the pendant in your hand. You blacked out and the next thing you knew you were your sister Jasmine and the pendant was in your hand! You realize the amulet/pendant lets you possess other for as long as you want so you.....

You have the following choices:

1. explore Jasmine's body

2. wish to be a ghost

3. possess an neighbour

4. possess a celebrity

5. something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 thonan (UN: thonan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thonan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1922596-possession-pendant/cid/1545876-start