*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pick a girl.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1922835-Female-weight-gain/cid/1545394-Pick-a-girl
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1922835
Create a girl and make her gain.
Chapter #1

Pick a girl.

    by: Akathatguy
Here are the first four girl that you can pick to gain weight.

Name:Catalan Gray or, Cat.
From:Amarica.
Age:Twenty two.
Hight:Five foot nine.
Weight:250 pounds.
Hair color:Brown(dyed purple)
Eye color:Dark blue.
Personal info:Ever since Cat entered grade school she had 'feelings' for girls and in her high school realized she was a lesbian. She has also ever since grade school had had a slight weight problem, but since then she has accepted her larger body and has even begun to like it a bit but she is not quiet sure. What she was sure of was that she did like bigger girls and for a while now she has had her eyes on one large girl in particular by the name of Jennifer.

Name:Kikio Sato, or Kiki.
Age:Nineteen.
Hight:Five foot four.
Weight:125 pounds.
From:Japan.
Hair color:Black
Eye color:Brown
Personal info:Kikio was born and raised in Tokyo but has recently moved to America to work at branch of her dads company. Kikio gets anything she wants any time she wants thanks to her fathers wealth. Since coming to America Kikio has gained thirty five pounds because of the larger portions of fatty foods in America and is also partially because of the stress of her job. Although Kikio loves what all of the added weight is doing for her breast, she dose not approve what they are doing to the rest of her body, that is until she meets Rachel who teaches her all of the wonders of being fat.

Name:Maxine Jones, or Max.
Age:twenty one.
Hight:Six foot.
Weight:350 pounds.
Ethnicity:Amarica.
Hair color:Blond.
Eye color:Hazel.
Personal info:When Maxine turned nineteen she made her dream of opening a bakery, but in the two years she has run it she has gained gained two hundred and thirty pounds. She is constantly "sampling" the food at the bakery to make sure that they were good enough for her costumers and they always were thanks to Maxine's raw skills in the culinary arts. Maxine has tried desperately tried to lose the weight, but she was never good at exercising or dieting and could not drop a single pound, but soon something happens to Maxine that makes her want to stop trying to lose the weight.

Name:Trisha Smith or Trish.
Age:Twenty three.
Hight:Five foot eleven.
Weight:350
From:Amarica.
Hair color:Black(Dyed to have red strikes)
Eye color:Brown
Personal info:Trisha has always been shy and awkward, until she met Sasha in sixth grade and she helped her open up and they had become best friends. When they entered collage they became room mates, and by the end of their first year they had both gained the freshman fifteen (plus ten) and they began to feel funny around each other and realized that they were in love, and that they also liked each other fat but that didn't come until the end of their first year as a cupel when they had both gained another twenty five pounds. Sasha is now a very successful house saleswoman in New York and she has all the money she needs to keep her stay at home wife/feede, Trisha and her ever growing hunger satisfied.

You have the following choices:

1. Catalan Grey or Cat.

2. Kikio Sato or Kiki.

3. Maxine Jones or Max

*Noteb*
4. Trisha Smith or Trish.

5. Other girls.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Akathatguy (UN: bleachfan09az at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Akathatguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1922835-Female-weight-gain/cid/1545394-Pick-a-girl