*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Years later.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924118-Desperate-Daycare-2/cid/1550948-Years-later
by S_P_R
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Death · #1924118
Become the victim once again as you live through your very small life.
Chapter #1

Years later.

    by: S_P_R
From the time shrink machines were created, society has changed immensely. Only a few years after they were invented, using shrink machines became extremely illegal for various reasons. But those who were tiny when the law was made were trapped small, forcing them to create a new, tiny, society. The normal sized people were abusive to them and their are no laws to stop them.

You are a tiny in a giant world, victim to whoever might come your way.

You awaken on a crisp morning in your dug-out underground city, along with tons of your kind. Luckily, finding jobs in the surface world wasn't hard, Sure, they were almost always extremely dangerous, from cleaning out small pipes to sex toys, but the money was great. Unless of course you were enslaved..

You walk out onto the small muggy street under the earth and head down, going to a new job..

You get out onto the surface world, being careful to watch your back, you walk towards the day-care where you got a job for..

You have the following choices:

1. 1-2 Year olds

2. 3-4 year olds

3. 5-6 year olds

4. Suddenly a child grabs you

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 S_P_R (UN: s_p_r at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
S_P_R has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924118-Desperate-Daycare-2/cid/1550948-Years-later