*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Birthday Gift for Her.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1925136-A-Talented-Tongue/cid/1555585-A-Birthday-Gift-for-Her
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1925136
A guy with a talented tongue is forced to go down on the women of the town.
Chapter #1

A Birthday Gift for Her.

    by: Squashee
"Please Scott?"

"I don't know Betty."

"Pretty please? You've never done it before and I promise I'll go down on you for your birthday!"

"Why can't we just have normal sex?"

"How is that a special treat for me?"

"Fine, since it's your birthday I'll do it."

You never really liked the idea of going down on your girlfriend. There was just something about the idea having your mouth and tongue inside of her there that grossed you out. Oh well. Hell, she promised you a blowjob, and if she is willing to go down on you, why shouldn't you go down on her? So there she was, sitting on the edge of her bed, panties off, skirt hiked up past her knees, looking at you with anticipation.
"Well Scott? She's waiting to feel your kisses." Betty says and parts her legs even more. You catch a whiff of her arousal now. Wow, this was really turning her on. Here goes nothing, might as well be sexy about this about this. You lift her leg lightly in both your hands and kiss her lower leg, slowly. You make your way up, back and forth, from one leg to the other. Up past her knee, onto her thighs, making your way closer and closer. Your head disappears under her skirt and you can hear her breathing get deeper and faster. "Oh god," She feels your warm breath on her lower lips and lies back on the bed, shivering in anticipation. "Baby, please don't tease me anymore and get in there!"
You lick your tongue up and down her slit, briefly running over her clit before returning down and working your tongue into her, making her lips part and she lets out another orgasmic sigh. "Jesus, that feels soooo good! Why didn't I ask you to do this before?"
As she begins to get wetter and wetter, you swirl your tongue around, make it do little waves, and flick it in and out of her. Her thighs tighten around your neck and pull you closer to her. As you flick your tongue out faster and faster, you use your nose to rub against her clit. "Oh god Scott! That's it...right...right...oh Scott!" Your air cut off as she holds your face against her and thrash around as her orgasm hits like a crashing wave. Her juices dribble down your chin onto the front of your shirt and drenches the rest of your face. She is left lying on the bed gasping, she shakes a couple more times as some mini oragasms and after shocks hit her body before sitting up and looking at you with wonder in her eyes.
"That was.....amazing Scott." She says, her thighs letting go of you at last. "I've never gotten off that fast or as amazing as that before."

"Well...uh, Happy Birthday babe."

"You have to do that to me again and soon."

"Well, we'll see." You're glad she enjoyed it so much, but you aren't too keen about going down on her anytime soon. "Okay baby," She says with a goofy grin and leans and kisses you on the cheek. She starts to giggle at the sight of you. "You might want to go clean up a bit. I made a bit of a mess on your face." You nod and get up to go to the bathroom. "Jesus, I have to tell Karen about how amazing that was!"
"Uh babe, you don't need to tell all your friends about this."

"Oh don't worry about Karen. She won't tell a soul."

Karen is of course, a famous gossip so word quickly spreads about your talent and soon all the girls and women of the town have heard. You notice a few woman seem to be giving you strange,almost predatory looks the last few days. It's almost a week after Betty's birthday before some of the women began acting on their desires. Where does it begin?

You have the following choices:

1. At Betty's house

2. At school

*Noteb*
3. At your home

*Noteb*
4. At the mall

5. Someplace else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Squashee (UN: squashee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Squashee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1925136-A-Talented-Tongue/cid/1555585-A-Birthday-Gift-for-Her