*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1927694-A-Strange-New-World/cid/1566893-The-Beginning
by metra
Rated: E · Interactive · Animal · #1927694
You are transported to a world of anthros... how will they react? How will you react?
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: metra
If you enjoy this interactive and would like to see more of my writing come visit me on patreon! patreon.com/deltawhiskey I'm writing a fantasy/adventure story there among other things and attempting to publish a novel as an ebook. Any support is greatly appreciated and thanks so much for checking out my work! And a huge thanks to those who added to this interactive. It will continue to grow as time passes, so keep checking back for needs additions.

         So.... which story are you going to choose? Several paths to take and yet they all lead to the same place but at the same time they don't. It makes more since if you don't think about it.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 metra (UN: kitd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
metra has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1927694-A-Strange-New-World/cid/1566893-The-Beginning