*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Choose Your Character!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1928548-The-Vampire-Diaries-TV-Show-WG-Story/cid/1570105-Choose-Your-Character
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1928548
This is a weight gain story for fans of the CW TV series The Vampire Diaries. Enjoy.
Chapter #1

Choose Your Character!

    by: HairBrained
There are many beautiful choices from the cast of The Vampire Diaries. Will you choose one of the supernatural beings? A vampire? A werewolf? A hybrid? Or will you choose one of the humans? The choice is up to you. Will it be....

Stefan Salvatore- A broody, perpetually 17-year-old, vampire in love with the human Elena Gilbert? Stephan is romantic, protective, and survives on a diet of animal blood...most of the time.

Damon Salvatore- A charismatic, charming, and volatile vampire with a short fuse. Damon is Stefan's older brother and he, too, is in love with Elena Gilbert. Damon pretty much does whatever he wants whenever he wants. He tries to hide it, but he's still hurting over his long-lost love Katherine Pierce.

Elena Gilbert- The human love interest of both of the Salvatore brothers, Elena struggles to keep her cool while being in near-constant danger. She is older sister to Jeremy Gilbert and daughter to the late Grayson and Miranda. Elena is set-apart by her beauty and her kind heart, though it is her compassion which is touted as her greatest strength..

Bonnie Bennett- A powerful witch from a long line of witches who made it their mission to protect their friends and neighbors from the supernatural creatures preying upon Mystic Falls. Bonnie still struggles to control her powers and to navigate the gray moral landscape that is Mystic Falls. Bonnie is loyal to a fault and usually pays for it dearly.

Caroline Forbes- Perky, vivacious, and a bit neurotic, Caroline is the daughter of Sherriff Liz Forbes. Through the cunning and conniving actions of Katherine Pierce, Caroline was turned into a vampire and she managed to come out the other side of her transition a more confident, capable person.

Jeremy Gilbert- Jeremy is Elena's younger brother who had a difficult time in the wake of their parents' tragic death. Jeremy has been known to use drugs recreationally and has an artistic side. Despite his sister's best efforts, Jeremy discovered the truth about vampires living in Mystic Falls and the supernatural creatures and events have added major complications to his love-life.

Matt Donovan- Matt is the boy-next-door and Elena's long-time friend and ex-boyfriend. Matt is the heart of his circle of friends and a loyal friend. He is also struggling to support himself in the absence of his flighty mother, Kelly.

Tyler Lockwood- Tyler grew up as the son of the mayor of Mystic Falls. He is a werewolf who learned of his family's curse shortly before he turned. Tyler has a mean-streak, but is good-hearted and loyal when it counts.


Will you choose....

You have the following choices:

1. One of the girls?

2. Or one of the guys?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HairBrained (UN: hairbrained at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HairBrained has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1928548-The-Vampire-Diaries-TV-Show-WG-Story/cid/1570105-Choose-Your-Character