*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. So it begins.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1930146-Femdom-is-Relative/cid/1576613-So-it-begins
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1930146
Forced to stay with your Aunt and Cousins, can you make it out without submitting to them?
Chapter #1

So it begins.

    by: Nevelon
You let out a sigh as you watch the clouds fly by. Your parents can't trust you to be by yourself for the month, yet they can trust you to make your way to a different town all on your own. All alone without a car. Seriously, what was up with that? Luckily, you managed to catch a bus heading out here.

You turn your gaze from the summer sky to where you'll be staying for the next month; a large three story house with a wide open lawn and a pool in the back yard. Say what you want about Uncle, the man knew how to rake in the dough.

Another sigh escapes you lips as you head for the front door. Reminiscing, wouldn't do you any good. As you move to open the door, it opens to reveal your Aunt Laura standing there.

"Hello, sweetie!" Laura greets you as she pulls you into a hug. "I hope you had a nice trip."

Any response you might of had was muffled as your Aunt held your head against her bosom. The move takes you completely by surprise, and it takes you a few moments to realize that you couldn't breathe.You dropped your luggage and tried to pry yourself free. Unfortunately, your aunts grip was too strong, and she continued to smother you with her breasts.

Just as your thoughts were getting hazy and you felt like you were about to pass out, your Aunt let's go.

"So let's decide where you'll spend your stay here." Laura cheerfully states as you fall over and desperately gulp in air. "You can sleep in one of your cousin's rooms or, " She leans in close and gives you a wink, "You can stay with me."


You're not exactly thinking clearly yet, but you answer anyway. You'll stay with...

You have the following choices:

1. Aunt Laura

2. Marisa

3. Alice

4. Anna

5. Wait a second. Don't you have a guest room?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nevelon (UN: nevelon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nevelon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1930146-Femdom-is-Relative/cid/1576613-So-it-begins