*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933075-Alien-Possession/cid/1588698-start
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by thonan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1933075
You are an alien shaped like a dick that possesses women
Chapter #1

start

    by: thonan
You are in your space ship flying in orbit of Earth when you finally, after 4 days, have found a suitable place to land and find a host. You ship can support you forever, but hosts are so much more comfortable. You land in what the computer's database tells you is called the United States of America, in a place called Hollywood. You land, and cloak, then go to find a host in the big buildings, marked Pixar incorp, as this sounds like a wealthy establishment and from what the computer told you, an excellent place to find hot women to be your hosts. You look around, propelled around on your hail like mini-tentacles, which will disguise you as her vagina after you enter her. You scurry around and find yourself in the home of...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 thonan (UN: thonan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thonan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933075-Alien-Possession/cid/1588698-start