*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The strange day begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934987-Transform-Vocaloids/cid/1596552-The-strange-day-begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Technology · #1934987
The Vocaloid family finds the typical device that can turn anyone into anything.
Chapter #1

The strange day begins

    by: TFLuver
It was a very lazy day in the Vocaloid house.

Len was sitting in a corner, reading his favourite book. Miku was sitting on the couch watching TV, Rin beside her sprawled out like a ragdoll that had been flung at the couch upside-down. Meiko was off at work and Kaito was shopping, leaving the three of them alone.

Rin let out a very dramatic sigh. Len looked up from his book to her. "You know, sis, if you don't like that show you could always get up to change the channel."

She flung her arms up in the air. "I could, but the problem is that I would need to get up."

"Alright, then Miku could do it."

"But the TV is so far away," replied Miku.

Before Len could retort, the front door burst open. "Not to worry, kids, your saviour is here!" shouted Kaito, holding aloft the replacement remote control he just bought. The girls burst into applause as he levelled it at the TV and pressed the button.

Nothing happened.

"What-?" He pressed it again. Nothing. He continued to press it, and still nothing. Quickly flipping the remote upside-down, he pried the battery cover off, muttering "I just put the batteries in this thing in the store..."

With a melodramatic sigh, he tossed the remote to Rin, who caught it with some difficulty due to her upside-down position. "Alright, I'll go and get another one. You guys can break that like you did the last one, not like it works or anything when it's in one piece."

The door slammed shut. Rin began examining the remote in closer detail. "Well, it's no wonder this thing didn't do anything, it's not even a TV remote? The heck are all these buttons for, anyway?" And with that she threw it on the floor.

As soon as it landed, a beam of green light shot out toward Miku. Before anyone could react, she was enveloped in the green light, and vanished.

"MIKU!" both twins shouted in unison as they dashed to where their sister was, until moments ago, seated. Rin began frantically searching over the couch for any sign of her, tossing aside cushions and pillows, but to no avail. As she grabbed one particular pillow, Len realized there was something curious about it.

"Hey Rin, do we have any green pillows?"

Rin slammed the pillow on the couch. "Is now the time for that!?" she demanded. 'Miku just disappeared and all you can think of is the decor?"

"No, it's not that," replied Len. He gingerly picked up the remote, noting which end the beam came out of and keeping that side pointed away from either of them. As he examined the remote, one button caught his eye: one with the word 'Revert' printed on it. "We never had any green pillows," he said as he pointed the remote toward Rin.

"Len, what are you doing?" Rin asked. In response, he pressed the button on the remote. A blue beam shot out, enveloping the pillow Rin was holding. An instant later, the pilllow was gone and in its place was Miku.

"Miku!" shouted Rin, giving her sister a large hug. "What happened to you?"

"I don't really know," said Miku. "One minute I was sitting here, and the next I was staring up at the ceiling. I tried to move, but I couldn't. Then you picked me up and Len..." they both looked at Len. "What is that thing?" asked Miku.

"It would seem," Len replied, "that this is a transformation device of some sort. Let's see..." he pointed the remote at a lamp, and pressed the button again. The remote fired a beam, and suddenly the lamp was now a potted plant. Another press and the plant was a lamp again. "Aha, so you only have to think of what you want to turn a thing into, then press this button. And this "revert" button will change anything back into what it's supposed to be."

"Wow!" said Rin. "That's so cool. Hey Miku, what was it like being a pillow?"

"It was... fluffy?"

As the two of them talked, Len placed the remote down on the table. This is an amazing device, he thought. Which of them should be the one to use it?

You have the following choices:

1. Len

2. Rin

3. Miku

4. Meanwhile, next door

*Noteb*
5. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TFLuver (UN: chrissybot34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TFLuver has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934987-Transform-Vocaloids/cid/1596552-The-strange-day-begins