*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Prologue "Like a dream..."
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1936131-Digimon-Eclipse/cid/1809064-Prologue-Like-a-dream
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1936131
A story based on Digimon tamers. This story is set in the Tamers universe.
Chapter #1

Prologue "Like a dream..."

    by: saucy jacky
From within a dark, dimly lit room with a large oval, curved window at the front of the room a man roughly standing at 5" 11 wearing a black trench-coat complete with a sharp easy settling cape, he was also wearing matching black boots made of a mysterious possibly enchanted or scientifically advanced material similar to that of leather, with white markings in the shape of snakes. He wore a tight hood around his head and hid his face with a gleaming silver one-way mirrored, flat, faceless mask completely encasing his face from ever being seen by naked eyes. The man also had a small, tight but reliable belt complete with a Swiss army knife strapped under his coat hidden from view attached under the belt. The man had a decent enough physique as the suit underneath the trench-coat held to it.

The man was sitting down with his hands on his knees, the chair was large and luxurious, crisp leather was what it was made from. It was a cold evening as the sun went down roughly just a few minutes ago it was the hour of twilight, the view was gorgeous from his oval window as you could gaze for miles over the city.

The man didn't speak, he just tilted his head up at the window and stood up, not even making enough sound to work out that he was breathing. He slowly walked over to the window and dramatically hit it with his left hand spread outright, with his black glove covered palm against the cold, icy window he thought to himself taking in the great view of Shinjuku from wherever he was standing as of this moment. (Shinjuku...the blue phoenix, Ace Kamen? ...Viola Lambert...Takato Matsuki...things are going to change around these parts, especially for the Xeno affinity corporation or the X.A.C for short...I wonder which side will win? Good or evil...)

Then he spoke out in a loud and demanding, powerful voice which would send chills down anyone's spine, he seemed mad and hungry for power and control, typical of a leading type of person "...Because...not everything is black and white so they say...but who are they to judge when they are neither side? ...If evil loses, I'll see it all turn and fade away..."


Prologue "Like a dream..."



-- Later --

Late at night outside a large secure military facility, three renamon were standing outside the locked entrance...

The first renamon was male, he had dark red fur and was roughly 6" 5. He spoke up readying himself for something in a friendly but cocky voice "You guys ready for this?"

The second renamon on the left was shorter only standing at 5" 2 and had pale blue fur, she said slightly intimidated by the size of the facility, as she was speaking it started to rain as thunder arced across the midnight sky "Frank; I was born ready. What about you Wendy?" She asked looking to her right past Frank.

A green furred renamon answered drawing a short katana, she answered to the blue renamon "Snow do you even have to ask?" she was 5" 6 being slightly taller than Snow the blue renamon.

They all eyed the entrance as they saw three soldiers in the distance.

They all got down to avoid being seen as they planned their attack.

The soldiers wore black trench-coats, armored and tinted gas masks with steel coils attached, matching black armored leggings and boots with black leather gloves, they all wielded black carbine rifles.

Frank the dark red furred renamon put his hand up in a fist, they all nodded as Frank put his hands together and exhaled as a blast of intense flame melted through the barbed wire defending the entrance as they cut through it like butter effortlessly despite a storm going on it did not hinder the flame.

One of the three soldiers readied his carbine aiming right at Frank but before he could shoot was slashed across the chest by Wendy the green furred renamon.

The soldier collapsed as his gun danced on the floor from the impact of falling.

The two last soldiers eyed the three renamon as they scrambled to their feet and ran away like cowards.

Frank laughed as the rainy storm worsened into something of a tropical storm despite the climate.

The three renamon advanced into the compound past some armored jeeps as an alarm blared, Frank shouted over the alarm to Wendy and Snow "Find the secondary Dictator of the X.A.C! Those two soldiers were quick to alert the compound, I'll go on ahead and provide a distraction while you two lay low and search for the second!"

They both nodded and ran off to find the "Secondary dictator". Frank burst open a door and drew his black katana as it lit up in blue flames he uttered slashing through the room without even batting an eyelid "Flashfire, come!"

The room burst into life as the soldiers screamed and collapsed burning Frank continued on.

Snow was shooting ice shards into the sky and reflecting the light off of them to keep an eye on the entire facility from the sky using them as mirrors or crystal balls.

Snow said irritated as she kept searching relentlessly "God damn that scumbag where is he!? If we kill him we can end this."

Wendy was jumping over the rooftops of the large facility using the wind to bound across the otherwise insurmountable gaps, she stopped at a tower on the side of a ledge and peeked her head around the corner into a window very cautiously as not to be seen from the dwellers within the tower.

She gasped as she saw a small group of Elite soldiers like the black suited soldiers except they had gleaming white armor and the same carbines as the black soldiers.

In the middle of the four man group of elite soldiers was a young man aged roughly twenty-five who was wearing a casual morning suit, had short brown hair and a chiseled face, yelling at the soldiers as they were arguing about something.

Wendy uttered to herself "The secondary dictator, if that man dies his cause dies with him!"

Wendy was about to put her ear to the glass to eavesdrop but the storm and rain made her footing gave way as she slipped and barely saved herself by landing against the glass smashing through the window.

The Elite soldiers almost instantaneously as they were trained to opened fire on Wendy as she used the wind to escape through the window again and deflect the bullets.

Wendy landed on the ground as she caught her breath as a small platoon of the normal black suited soldiers raced past searching for intruders.

She hid behind a pipe as the soldiers left she came out and began jumping over the rooftops again using the dark stormy night as a backdrop as to not be seen easily.

Wendy said jumping back to where she last saw Frank near the entrance "I've found him! I don't know how long he'll be there but I have to tell Frank ASAP!"

Frank was running through some narrow hallways setting everything he ran past ablaze in rage for the secondary dictator.

Frank yelled over the screaming soldiers who never stood a chance as the flame purged them out of the building "Come on out 'second dictator!' You can't hide forever!"

Wendy smashed through a skylight into the hallway in front of Frank as Frank asked out of breath "D-Did you find him!?"

Wendy nodded pointing at the tower halfway across the compound.

Frank and Wendy jumped out of the broken skylight and began making their way there.

Frank made a 'come here' gesture with his right hand as Snow saw this with her ice shards she jumped and made her way to them.

The three were together again in a group as they began making their way there.

A few minutes later of carnage as the soldiers tried to stop the pursuit they made it to the tower, Frank melted the blast door as they began storming up the stairs.

Before Frank could even get a flight up the stairs something punched him in the face and almost broke his jaw with so much force it smashed him through the steel barricade and out into the street again.

Wendy and Snow looked back and yelled ready to fight "FRANK!"

They turned around to face forward as a girl walked down the stairs.

She looked to be about twenty years old wearing a streaming white dress which now had Frank's blood dashed over it and dark blue shoes, the dress covered down to her knees but no more, she was wearing nothing on her arms or her face, she had two golden blonde braids and strange artificial evil looking red eyes.

She was roughly 5" 7. She looked malnourished and severely underweight but was beautiful. Her face was gentle and thin but at the same time looked emotionless and drained.

The girl said looking down at them heartlessly from the staircase "Frank and his worthless friends still having trouble keeping up?"

Snow and Wendy readied to fight, Snow said in disgust "Viola! You won't stop us this time, this time we are killing the second dictator and you can't stop us!"

As the three dashed at each other to fight as Frank woke up...


Frank said lying in bed as the morning sun rose outside his window... "That same dream again? I'll never get over how close I was to finishing off that bastard the secondary Dictator Lewis...and his lapdog Viola stopped me; the bitch!"

You have the following choices:

1. Act 1

*Noteb*
2. Act 2

*Noteb*
3. Act 3

*Noteb*
4. Act 4

*Noteb*
5. Act 5

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 saucy jacky (UN: fareastghost at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
saucy jacky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1936131-Digimon-Eclipse/cid/1809064-Prologue-Like-a-dream