*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Prologue
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1936487-Deaths-Apprentice/cid/1602757-Prologue
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1936487
Thomas is a servant to a royal family, from a different planet, when he is given a ring.
Chapter #1

Prologue

    by: Death's Apprentice
         It was a bright sunny day outside, not a cloud in the sky. The birds in the southern forest were chirping, including the blue feathered, black wing tipped, orange beaked Sirens over by the lake in the middle of the forest. The city folks were going about their business, just like they do every day, some went to the market, others went to their jobs, and others went to the castle.
         And out of one of those castle windows, the Princess was watching, waiting for her friend and servant Thomas. She was a beautiful 5ft. 2in. (about 1.57 meters) slim 16 year-old with olive skin, short wavy brown hair, and somewhat small hazel eyes. Today she was wearing forest green dress that complimented her eyes and white silk gloves that went up to her elbows.
         There was a knock at the door to her room, "Come in," she said turning around to see a skinny 6ft. 2in. (about 1.88 meter) 17 year-old boy with dark skin, short straight brown hair, and almond shaped green eyes. He was wearing his usual footman uniform, which consisted of a fancy red coat with a black trim, red knee breeches, and black stockings. "Good morning Thomas. How are you today?"
         "Good morning Princess Carrie, I am doing well today," the boy, Thomas, said.
         The Princess sighed wishing that he would drop the formalities and relax while he was with her. Knowing that the order to relax while he was with her would be ignored for the umpteenth time she decided to drop it and move on. "What is my schedule for today? Do we have tutoring today?" She was hoping that they didn't, she hated her studies especially math, which looked like Swahili to her; but to Thomas it was a breeze he could do complex math problems in his sleep. The only subject that the Princess excelled at was languages, which was the only thing Thomas struggled with besides Chemistry.
         "Today you have...

You have the following choices:

1. Tutoring

*Noteb*
2. Appointments with foriegn dignitaries

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Death's Apprentice (UN: t.smyth86 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Death's Apprentice has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1936487-Deaths-Apprentice/cid/1602757-Prologue