*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A mischievous figure
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1940985-Slowly-Swapping/cid/1621863-A-mischievous-figure
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1940985
Poor Richard slowly swaps everything with a woman and has to find a way to make it stop.
Chapter #1

A mischievous figure

    by: Mr. Scratch
The day was aweful! Dr. Cooper, math professor, was as horrible as ever and tried to make the life of his students even more miserable by giving them more tasks than any human could possibly finish! Then there was Richard's second job. He never was the fashion type, unlike his girlfriend, but to work in a clothing store for both sexes? Not really great. He can't remember how long all those women each needed to find something to wear but together it was aweful long!

"Just think about Rica and the future we will spend together...", he mumbled as he walked slowly to his room, passing his mother and sister who looked kinda worried, and falling right into his bed. "Sometimes I wish life would change little by little... And getting better of course!"

Feeling exhausted he then passed out. Everything was silent in his room but he was not alone. In one corner of his room there were glowing eyes looking at him. "Oh, I can arrange that!", said the figure who was sitting there to himself but no sound was emitted.

The next morning, Richard found himself in a different bed. Whose is it?

You have the following choices:

1. Rica

*Noteb*
2. Samantha

3. Andrea

4. Audrey

*Noteb*
5. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. Scratch (UN: damaho1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. Scratch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1940985-Slowly-Swapping/cid/1621863-A-mischievous-figure