*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bad day at school
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941066-Brains-over-Brawn/cid/1621007-Bad-day-at-school
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #1941066
The smartest student in the school is given the worst students, what happens to them?
Chapter #1

Bad day at school

    by: jgp1492
It was the end of the school year and many of the teachers and students were preparing for the long holidays before them. As the bell rung to signal the final period of teaching for the year, most students were happily playing and chatting away, but some teachers knew one classes time was up. Sitting at the front of class 3H a young boy was excited he knew he had good grades, he always did. While he was sitting in class the teacher walked up to him and said "Hey Jacob, i would like you to stay behind after school for a bit, we just need to talk". he nodded and sat through the class.

Across the other side of the school there was a different story.There was a class of boys there who were the worst graded and worst performing class in the whole school. They had no idea how doomed they were as they threw books and paper around the room for their final day of school. The teacher walked in and called out "Right boys, you are all going to be part of something special today, so sit down and shut up".

The teacher clicked a button and smiled to himself as he played a funny video of epic fails on Youtube as he set up a special device on his desk. When it was set up he pressed a button which started it and left the room, the device worked. A bright yellow wave of light spread across the room, hitting every boy in the room, making them almost instantly shrink down to 6 inches tall. The teacher came back in and found all the boys naked and knocked out, he picked them up and put them all into a small box and gathered their clothes up and handed them in to the school's reusable clothes bin.

Who's POV do you want to follow?

Jacob : The smart boy who is asked to stay behind to talk and collect his shrunken prize though he doesn't know it

James : The biggest bully in the school, was shrunk in the classroom and is knocked out in the box

Daniel : Jacob's little brother who waits outside Jacob's classroom after school

Keith : The smartest boy in the lowest class, knocked out in Jacob's box

Harry : The weakest member of the tiny class

You have the following choices:

1. Jacob

2. James

3. Daniel

*Noteb*
4. Kieth

*Noteb*
5. Harry

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jgp1492 (UN: jgp1492 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jgp1492 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941066-Brains-over-Brawn/cid/1621007-Bad-day-at-school