*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Signed up and taken Away?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946319-You-Scratch-My-Back-I-Will-Eat-Yours/cid/1641243-Signed-up-and-taken-Away
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1946319
A college student volunteers in an experiment which he never thought would end like this.
Chapter #1

Signed up and taken Away?

    by: Shrunk316
Every college student has dreams, some plausible and others......not much so until recently. It was a normal Tuesday at Lanesburg Tech. A college that offered degrees in anything from science all the way to restaurant management all the way to massage therapy. John was going for a restaurant degree. He always loved to cook and learning how to manage a restaurant effectively would help him greatly. John has had a perfect life so far, 20 years old, knows what he wants out of life, even not that bad looking either. But...one thing John has always wanted to change in his life was his love for women's feet. He wasn't the stereotypical foot fetishist, but he still got hard if he seen a girl in flip flops and such. This is why he was a little nervous of his friend Mike talking him into being apart of the shrinking demonstration.

Mike was told by John years ago of his fetish, and Mike figured this would help him out.

"Bro, just think how big everyone will be! Those chicks feet will be big enough for you to f*ck."
Mike promised John he'd get him into the girls dorms so he could just go to whichever girl's foot he wanted. John, even though nervous, couldn't pass this opportunity up. Especially since Mike is friends with the student in charge of this.

"All I need to do is sneek you into the Booth, shrink you, and bam! We get you to the girls dorm for a fun time."

A few hours since John was recalling the words of his friend Mike had passed. John met Mike at the schools back entrance where the head of the shrinking machine was waiting.

"Alright Mike, John. You guys will need 5 minutes for John to shrink completely." Said the Lead on the Shrinking project. "If you all get caught, its not my problem."

Mike and John made their way to the machine. John entered and waited. "You ready buddy 3..2..1 gah!"

What happens next?


Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shrunk316 (UN: theruck12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shrunk316 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946319-You-Scratch-My-Back-I-Will-Eat-Yours/cid/1641243-Signed-up-and-taken-Away