*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Where in this house do you awake at?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1947378-Kristinas-Lair/cid/1645839-Where-in-this-house-do-you-awake-at
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1947378
A story based off popular Giantess model Kristina. Vore, crush, capture, and more!
Chapter #1

Where in this house do you awake at?

    by: Shrunk316
You get up slowly, regaining vision a steady pace. Once you gain your baring on where you are, you come to the realization you are two inches tall and........

(These beginning choices will decide a character name for you and how long you will survive the story. For example, if you choose "In a bowl of corn flakes" how long do you think your character is making it out alive lol. The choice where you are standing in the living room is a lot longer in length and will have much character development and story. The other choices do not explain much of what is going on so you may want to come back to these later. Though, if you prefer less story and more to the point, the other choices are perfect for that.)
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shrunk316 (UN: theruck12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shrunk316 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1947378-Kristinas-Lair/cid/1645839-Where-in-this-house-do-you-awake-at