*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Porto, CA
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1947841-Fattening-Mall/cid/1647307-Porto-CA
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #1947841
The regulars at the small-town mall are starting to get chunky.
Chapter #1

Porto, CA

    by: Polish Warchief
Welcome to the small, sunny town of Porto, California! There's plenty of things to see in town, such as the suburbs, the parks, the schools, and plenty more! But I bet the thing you came to see is the Colony Shopping Mall and its inhabits! Well, let's see who's here today...

Sasha
17
Strawberry blonde hair, green eyes
Chunky
Sasha doesn't really have any opinion about gaining herself, but yearns to fatten up someone and call him/her her own.

Lauren
16
Dirty blonde, blue eyes
Chubby
When Tina goes to the mall, she always has cravings for shopping and eating at the Colony, and since school's out, she really has an appetite...

Perry
13
Brown hair, hazel eyes
Chubby
Perry almost always had trouble breaking into new hobbies and making friends. One activity that has caught his undivided attention is a little something called eating.

Tina
20
Brunette, brown eyes
Fat
The freshman 15 hasn't been kind to Tina, but the bloated beauty hasn't really noticed...

You have the following choices:

1. Sasha

*Noteb*
2. Lauren

*Noteb*
3. Perry

*Noteb*
4. Tina

5. More

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Polish Warchief (UN: samman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Polish Warchief has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1947841-Fattening-Mall/cid/1647307-Porto-CA