*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Remote
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1954320-Role-Swapping/cid/1668121-The-Remote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1954320
Jack finds a remote control device that allows him to swap role with other people.
Chapter #1

The Remote

    by: Christy_D
It was a boring summer day and Jack was busy cleaning his room. The 18 year old was an average boy. Not exactly muscular, but not too skinny, a bit handsome, though sometimes awkward, but definitely a bit of a slob, hence the current state of his room. He'd let it get much too dirty and had decided to be responsible for once and spend the day cleaning the place up.

Down the hall he could hear his older sister, Kasey, arguing with his mother, Tanya, about why she had to stay home on a Saturday to babysit their 3 three year old sister, Allie. Soon their father came into the argument and put his foot down. He heard Kasey's door slam shut as she no doubt ran off to pout. Jack rolled his eyes at his older sister's dramatics as he dug around under his bed. His hand grabbed hold of something and he pulled it out, finding it to be some kind of remote control, though it only had one button.

"I don't remember ever buying this." he muttered to himself as he looked it over. The back read 'FP Inc. Swapper. Just point and press!' Curious, Jack pressed the button. Nothing happened. "Maybe I have to point it at someone... Eh, can't hurt to try, and I need a break from cleaning. Wonder who to try it on, though.."

You have the following choices:

1. Kasey, his 19 year old sister

2. Allie, his 4 year old sister

3. Tanya, his 42 year old mother

*Noteb*
4. David, his 43 year old father

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Christy_D (UN: abagail_l at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Christy_D has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1954320-Role-Swapping/cid/1668121-The-Remote